IT majors RIP 🪦 2024

Chat gpt is the king

Me right now
I will study software engineering
Happy Tears Crying GIF by Norwalk Brew House

Best way forward is to start your own business or join an upstart and be among the core crew of the company.

Ai is unpredictable, no one can predict what will happen in the next 2 years let alone 10.

Now is the time to learn coding, to bring to life cool stuff you've always wanted.
Business ideas for apps that used to require a team can now be built by one person with chatGPT and other AI tools like copilot.

I code for a living and I ain't scared because the moment jobs become less and less, it means it's time to start your own business. people who don't know how to code won't have these opportunities.

Far from laughing, but I think that's a positive thing. Instead of starting from scratch, AI can help you a lot. Anyway, I think I have a backup plan if that happens and I will have my own project.

Far from laughing, but I think that's a positive thing. Instead of starting from scratch, AI can help you a lot. Anyway, I think I have a backup plan if that happens and I will have my own project.
Also look into other IT fields like networking, support, cloud services, and security. These fields have lower risks of being offshored or replaced by AI.

Companies still need people who understand the code, it ain’t over yet. Even if it gets replaced just work on your soft/sales skills and Segway into tech sales which is big money. With strong technical knowledge you’re already ahead of the curve.

Trending