IT JUST DAWN ON ME! I WAS LOOKING AT A GEELJIRE SOCCER Team’s pics. Why are we physically deformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know understand why @Reiko and. @Knowles look down upon us.

As I looked at these soccer player’s physical form it dawn on me that we don’t look like human beings. We look like a crow or some sort of a premature fetus. Our legs are deformed, our face is elongated like an alien and our arms are so tiny and extended like crickets.

Is it the diet we grew up with ?

Alhamdulilah tho because a lot of the North American Geeljires who grew up here have avoided the deformity ( UK geeljires are same as the ones back home ).

Last edited:
Too inbred :mugshotman:

Thats what happens when you only marry from your clan for generations :siilaanyolaugh:

Ive noticed societies that dont practice arranged marriage are on average better looking :manny:

Last edited:
Somali boys have weird bodies and don't go to the gym. They just know how to gobble up the baasto their mom makes them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know understand why @Reiko and. @Knowles look down upon us.

As I looked at these soccer player’s physical form it dawn on me that we don’t look like human beings. We look like a crow or some sort of a premature fetus. Our legs are deformed, our face is elongated like an alien and our arms are so tiny and extended like crickets.

Is it the diet we grew up with ?

Alhamdulilah tho because a lot of the North American Geeljires who grew up here have avoided the deformity ( UK geeljires are same as the ones back home ).

Fels

#trollhunter
No I don't think so tbh. Most Somalis I've seen are usually a mix of 2 qabiils. Plus it was desired to marry outside of your qabiil for alliance
I was wondering since most ethiopians have those features i can now understand that majority of us are not inbreed since weird asf kids would be coming out if we did this for centuries unlike pakistanis weird children come out looking like aliens :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts