It Is Official!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia is a country with no skilled labour left in the country even truck drivers and driving instructors have abandoned that hell-hole and have escaped, or are in the process of escaping. Next, will the camel herders escape and will we be forced to import camel herders from Mongolia? Or, is the problem rooted in the xawaalad that no able-bodied man wants to seek employment?

US soldiers deployed to Somalia are teaching partners how to drive trucks.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2017/...re_teaching_partners_how_to_drive_trucks.aspx

You can either get on your weak knees and do something or keep crying from a computer

How skilled are you at truck driving? Do you expect a nomadic society to just randomly drive trucks?

Warsan

My skills or lack of it is not the point here, but why can't the authorities train the citizens to do such menial tasks? A nation of 10 million with an army (ragtag) of ten's of thousands who can't even drive trucks is an embarrassment.

Warsan

United We Stand
Warsan

My skills or lack of it is not the point here, but why can't the authorities train the citizens to do such menial tasks? A nation of 10 million with an army (ragtag) of ten's of thousands who can't even drive trucks is an embarrassment.
Why tf do you type like that weird ass nigga :draketf:

If you think there's no truck drivers than how does shit get from one city to another dumb shit. We have a lot of them

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Somalia is a country with no skilled labour left in the country even truck drivers and driving instructors have abandoned that hell-hole and have escaped, or are in the process of escaping. Next, will the camel herders escape and will we be forced to import camel herders from Mongolia? Or, is the problem rooted in the xawaalad that no able-bodied man wants to seek employment?

US soldiers deployed to Somalia are teaching partners how to drive trucks.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2017/...re_teaching_partners_how_to_drive_trucks.aspx
maanta waad isku dhax yaacsantahaay.

Why tf do you type like that weird ass nigga :draketf:

If you think there's no truck drivers than how does shit get from one city to another dumb shit. We have a lot of them

Warsan

Caayda dhaaf and don't call me a nigga because I'm a free born Aussie of Somali background. These guys drive trucks like these;

These are what is required them to drive.

upload_2017-8-9_18-28-23.jpeg

I cant drive manual and most if not all trucks are manual. Niin muslim baan ahaay oo ilaahiiga sameeyaay ka caabsaado adhiiga oo kale oo gaaloowbaay miyaad iimaleeysaay. ASIOS aana daalay. Nouma haidar:damn:

Garaad

I'm still observing the promise and self restraint I made to myself to not talk about Islam, marka hay kicin. I know the Afghani dead Jihadist, but what did you mean by the sentence I highlighted?

Somali grandmother who works as truck driver and fixes

Canuck

Thanks for posting that video and the ayeeyo is a tough cookie who should motivate younger girls and they should see her as a good positive role model. But this isn't the sort of trucks we are talking about, ayeeyo is driving one of the Somali trucks I posted on the above link. But kudos to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.