It is never too late for you!

I see this a lot, people who made mistakes in the past, who are shamed by society but worse of all, shamed by themselves into staying in their misery.

Ever heard of the saying "every saint has a past and every sinner has a future"? This is very true and in-line with Islam. Allah is merciful and forgives, so please forgive yourself.

It does not matter how old you are, go do that thing you want to do, whether it's going back to school, leaving an abusive spouse, leaving your criminal past, bad social circle. Just turn away from it, it won't be easy but it is 100% worth it.

Allah loves you, so, please love yourself enough to change for the better.

It's not "baggage", it is a lesson, an experience. Just make sure you don't sign up for it again. Stop caring about what people think about you, only care what Allah thinks and that you love what you see in the mirror.

Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I live in the thought of My servant and I am with him as he remembers Me.
(The Holy Prophet) further said: By Allah, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His servant than what one of you would do on finding the lost camel in the waterless desert.

When he draws near Me by the span of his hand. I draw near him by the length of a cubit and when he draws near Me by the length of a cubit. I draw near him by the length of a fathom and when he draws near Me walking I draw close to him hurriedly.

Thank you for this wonderful reminder, which is also right on time for me! It seems like more and more people are turning away from the remembrance of Allah, to the point where if you remind them, they'll want to fight you.

Until your very last breath, you can change. Continue growing and developing.

Trending