It feels good being an AA laandhere

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
We are simply the superior genotype, I can marry my own and still have excellent kids. I can marry whoever I want, be it SS SC or even the langaab AC whom we destroyed in the great geno war. I have many AC shaqaalo in my family villa

Lol but imagine being SC you lot are so inferior. Can't even marry many genotypes without producing sick inbreds. As a proud member of beesha AA it is my humble duty to spread a lot of my seed and produce as many tall handsome lightskin AA men like me as possible, especially on CC women who are known to be very promiscuous kkkk. My uncle married four CC women back home, it's a fact. CC men need to control their women or we're going to wipe them out like Neanderthals lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are simply the superior genotype, I can marry my own and still have excellent kids. I can marry whoever I want, be it SS SC or even the langaab AC whom we destroyed in the great geno war. I have many AC shaqaalo in my family villa

Lol but imagine being SC you lot are so inferior. Can't even marry many genotypes without producing sick inbreds. As a proud member of beesha AA it is my humble duty to spread a lot of my seed and produce as many tall handsome lightskin AA men like me as possible, especially on CC women who are known to be very promiscuous kkkk. My uncle married four CC women back home, it's a fact. CC men need to control their women or we're going to wipe them out like Neanderthals lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you take your medication this morning?:ayaanswag:

man it sucks being a Laangaab AC , I wish I was a laandheer AA , or at least a half-laandheer SS or RR or UU or EE or even WN

tenor.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
SS are the true landheer.

there are countless warships named after us for our bravery wallahi

we truly are the most pious of all. :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts