It doesn't matter if you guys boycott Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
a3grco.jpg

I buy Israeli Goods from Israeli companies. :hemad::mjswag:

:mjohreally:

S

Shamis

Jewish food : Salty German food that's been blessed by a man with pig tails :hova:

I am contributing to the fight against terror group Hamas.

A portion of my money goes to company paying Israeli taxes which goes to paying the salaries of IDF soldiers which goes to them firing a bullet I partly paid for to enter the brain of a terrorist

:hemad:

:banderas:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
looooool this guy, you can buy whatever you want bruh it's your money,

...at least can you share with/tell us what you bought??:feedme:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
This thread reminds me of a Somali brother I knew who was a atheist, always making comments and posts attacking Palestine and praising Isreal. Eventually he realized Israel was in the wrong and supported Palestine, he still remains atheist though. I'm not quite sure if he left Buddhism, but you get the point.

I know majority of Somalis lick Arab ass on a whole other level and it's pretty frustrating, but Israel is obviously in the wrong with this ongoing situation(not that I care).

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Niggas be confusin atheism wit nuthuggin imperialist fuccbois or even worse, turnin into Bryan Gumbel ass niggas.

:hova:

A

Atiya

Lol why do most atheist think that in order to be a proper atheist they have to be pro Israel and anti anything Muslim? Many atheists support Palestinians because they believe in humanity. Abdi Johnson however only believes in humanity if it involves a white person. If Palestine wasn't a Muslim or Arab state AbdiJohnson would be first in line to bootyshake for them. Whereas the rest of us who don't have a chip on our shoulders would always be on the side of the oppressed.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
f*ck Israel. Nobody dislikes Arab parasites more than I do but I fucking hate Israel. They want to establish a Jewish state but if anyone else want a homogenous nation they call us racist and anti Semitic. f*ck out here you Jewsih fuckboys. Israel welcome Jewish immigrants from Europe but abuse Ethiopian Jews.

As far as I'm concerns Jews and Arabs can continue to kill each other. Every time the annual Gaza conflict occurs where Israel kill 1000s of Arabs I just bring out my shaah and biscuits and observe it as entertainment.

P.S.: Objectively speaking, Palestinians have been wronged on this issue.

Bielsa

VIP
This thread reminds me of a Somali brother I knew who was a atheist, always making comments and posts attacking Palestine and praising Isreal. Eventually he realized Israel was in the wrong and supported Palestine, he still remains atheist though. I'm not quite sure if he left Buddhism, but you get the point.

I know majority of Somalis lick Arab ass on a whole other level and it's pretty frustrating, but Israel is obviously in the wrong with this ongoing situation(not that I care).

I agree my nigga.

A lot of Somali Atheist jump on the Israel bandwagon and start dick riding Jews. How about these idiots stay the f*ck out of a conflict that has nothing to do with Somalis.

Israel treatment of African immigrants (Eritreans, Sudanese etc) is atrocious. Which is funny cos Jewish immigrants are littered all over the world like garbage. But they want a strictly Jewish state. How can anyone support these bastards?

Apollo

VIP
f*ck Israel. Nobody dislikes Arab parasites more than I do but I fucking hate Israel. They want to establish a Jewish state but if anyone else want a homogenous nation they call us racist and anti Semitic. f*ck out here you Jewsih fuckboys. Israel welcome Jewish immigrants from Europe but abuse Ethiopian Jews.

As far as I'm concerns Jews and Arabs can continue to kill each other. Every time the annual Gaza conflict occurs where Israel kill 1000s of Arabs I just bring out my shaah and biscuits and observe it as entertainment.

P.S.: Objectively speaking, Palestinians have been wronged on this issue.

Ethiopian Jews are not Jews.

They are Agaw Cushitic peoples who converted to the Jewish religion without really having ancestry from the Hebrews.

Bielsa

VIP
Ethiopian Jews are not Jews.

They are Agaw Cushitic tribesmen who converted to the Jewish religion without having ancestry from the Hebrews.

So? The same can be said for many white "Jews" who are littered all over Europe and. America. But Israel still welcomes them to the holy land with open arms.

I totally agree with Sienna and VicePrez on this issue. I have nothing against someone who happens to be Jewish and good for them for working hard and be dominant in so many fields given their small numbers. BUT, when it comes to the occupied lands and the "state of Israel" and its genocidal, apartheid-like treatment of Palestinians, they can go to hell. Screw them!

Lmao I'm an honest man so Ill admit.

I bought something online but the company said they were locate in Europe. I got the package and it came from Israel.

But I was pleased at where it came from.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Lmao I'm an honest man so Ill admit.

I bought something online but the company said they were locate in Europe. I got the package and it came from Israel.

But I was pleased at where it came from.

What did you order?
:damn:
Nigiska dumarka?

Status
Not open for further replies.