it’s THANKSGIVING today. (I urge y’all to forgive me) >I’m going inside a church to have a meal

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just discovered that the church near my place is having a free thanksgiving meal. I’m going there. It’s free! :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

#SomalisAlwaysGettingFamineReliefFromOthers :gaasdrink: #NotMyFault. :dabcasar:#A-Nation-Of-Beggars :mugshotman:#TraditionContinues

:ileycry:#Heck!-I-Grew-Up-On-Welfare-Just-Like-All-Of-Y’all-Here

#SomaliaKills
What are your thoughts on Somali families who don’t even pray, abuse welfare, fake divorce and eat a great thanksgiving dinner today In Minnehopeless

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
#SomaliaKills
What are your thoughts on Somali families who don’t even pray, abuse welfare, fake divorce and eat a great thanksgiving dinner today In Minnehopeless

Did you know that there are 19k Geeljire kids with Autism in Minnesota?

Why you think it’s happening

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
U gaalo ass nigga, U went to eat a meal in church I bet you said grace before meal too. Was the food good tho?:chrisfreshhah:
#2011FamineSurvivor

I swear the food was hella delicious.
It was unlimited.
They also gave me juice and coffee and apple pie.
I also dressed like a homeless person although they said anyone can join us.
Next to me was the Cross :mjlol::lolbron:

#alwaysDependentOnOthersToFeedUs

@Grigori Rasputin

Claim to be an Ethiopian Flasha Jew, put on your yarmulke this Saturday and head to a synagogue near you because it is their festival of Yamim Tovim and plenty of delicious food will be served to poor Jews.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

Claim to be an Ethiopian Flasha Jew, put on your yarmulke this Saturday and head to a synagogue near you because it is their festival of Yamim Tovim and plenty of delicious food will be served to poor Jews.

I’ve gone to second one :kodaksmiley: I got hungry again. I feel like I’m doing club hopping type of stuff.

#FamineHitMeAgainJustLikeSomalia

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

Hallelujah.

Did you say the Grace with the priest before eating the meal?

He came to my table and said “I’m the pastor of this church, can we pray together “. I replied “yes”. He bowed down and I likewise I did that too and closed my eyes “all I heard was “the holly ghost”.

#NothingNew-We’ve-lies-about—everything-to get-in-the-West

@Grigori Rasputin its almost Thanksgiving saxib what city are we going this year to partake in yearly tradition? Are we going to Hilliard? Westerville? Let’s take advantage of our generous adopted countrymen. :lolbron: #ProfessionalBegger #NationalSport #NotMyFault

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't mind u entering a Church. But i do mind u always running after freebies. Its a bit annoying

1637260665801.png

Last edited:
Whoever sits with a people and eats with them in their holy places should be counted as being one of them. Tread carefully my fellow Somalis, they know our weakness is good food.

Trending

Latest posts