It’s sad how much malnutrition has affected our people

Every time I watch Somali videos, you can’t help but notice to see how facially deformed so many people are.

poorly developed jaws, heads, everything.

it’s night and day compared to Somalis who grew up on a western diet.

Every time I watch Somali videos, you can’t help but notice to see how facially deformed so many people are.

poorly developed jaws, heads, everything.

it’s night and day compared to Somalis who grew up on a western diet.
I think the western Somalis look like they have poor facial development too. Rarely do I ever see a Somali person with a pointed chin, it's usually sloped back.

I think the western Somalis look like they have poor facial development too. Rarely do I ever see a Somali person with a pointed chin, it's usually sloped back.
Bullshit, whenever I’m in Minnesota I can tell a kid born/ or came at early age in America vs a Fob. American born kids always look taller and healthier.

We all know that fob look just go to Facebook. :pachah1:

Bullshit, whenever I’m in Minnesota I can tell a kid born/ or came at early age in America vs a Fob. American born kids always look taller and healthier.

We all know that fob look just go to Facebook. :pachah1:
Yeah, stature is a huge giveaway. FOBs got those super small frames, I just can't tell much of a difference facially. Western Somalis have straighter whiter unchipped teeth but that's it.

Yeah, stature is a huge giveaway. FOBs got those super small frames, I just can't tell much of a difference facially. Western Somalis have straighter whiter unchipped teeth but that's it.
I can definitely tell a difference facially fobs and those back home look different man just go to Facebook I can point out a fob/local vs a diaspora.

There’s a reason why the diaspora Somalis dominate in sports representation for all the Somalia national team sports. Locals don’t have a chance physically.

The South Sudanese kids born in the West seem much healthier and are taller; I was shocked when I saw my younger cousins; one of them is 6'7.

I feel like a giant (6'5) around small white people and soy leprechauns (Asians) until my younger cousins deflate my ego.

When I saw my younger cousins for the first time in years

what-dog.gif

The South Sudanese kids born in the West seem much healthier and are taller; I was shocked when I saw my younger cousins; one of them is 6'7.

I feel like a giant (6'5) around small white people and soy leprechauns (Asians) until my younger cousins deflate my ego.

When I saw my younger cousins for the first time in years

View attachment 203027
Most of Somali boys in the west end up taller than there father, like most immigrants.

The Somali diet is terrible, hardly any meat other than those served in festivities like eid, our grandparents generation were the last ones that had dairy as a staple in their diet. Now its carbs such as baasto, muufo, canjeero with siliid and caani shaah with sugar, its no wonder Somalis in the west turn out better than the ones back home, tragic.

Trending