It’s my duty to inform you peasants. Listen, has u or family member ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tukraq

Sxb, though I’m not aware of the U.S legal system on this issue, but according to the rest of the western world, the “Agree button” on terms and conditions (online) is called “The Click that Binds”, which means it is legally considered a signature and is therefore, legally binding.

Was that based on your opinion, or are there legal precedents where the Federal/High court dismissed such contracts in America? In the Federal/State separation of powers, commercial law is under the jurisdiction of the federal government. Please check.

Offcourse small line in contracts exist in america. Its not their fault he didnt read through and just signed. Kulahan they dont exist in America lol

Tukraq

VIP
Offcourse small line in contracts exist in america. Its not their fault he didnt read through and just signed. Kulahan they dont exist in America lol
eh id have a lawyer look it over most of the things in these terms and agreements are either unenforceable or straight up illegal requirements that would never stand up to the scrutiny of the court

eh id have a lawyer look it over most of the things in these terms and agreements are either unenforceable or straight up illegal requirements that would never stand up to the scrutiny of the court

@Tukraq

Are they legally binding or not in America?

Why would a major business corporation, like airlines, banking, technology, insurance and every conceivable business in America do online business if the courts consider their contracts with their online customers to be null and void? Do you think what you are saying makes any sense?

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Why would a major business corporation, like airlines, banking, technology, insurance and every conceivable business in America do online business if the courts consider their contracts with their online customers to be null and void? Do you think what you are saying makes any sense?
some are some aren't, but corporations mislead customers with a large block of text that you would need a phd to understand with many unenforceable or straight up illegal requirements because they know over 90 percent of the time no-one will call them out on it, hiring a lawyer will get this fixed in your favor though

@Tukraq

Aussie ninkaan naga qabo bal:ftw9nwa: america wuxu kadhigay somalia 1988 where the mareexaan was above the law as they all claimed to be related to siyad bare. In the west major companies term and conditions are legal biding. You even put your signature that you read and understood it. You have no way out of it. Most people are too lazy to read

some are some aren't, but corporations mislead customers with a large block of text that you would need a phd to understand with many unenforceable or straight up illegal requirements because they know over 90 percent of the time no-one will call them out on it, hiring a lawyer will get this fixed in your favor though

@Tukraq

You are mixing two different issues. False advertising laws (misleading and deceptive) business engagement and a legal online contract that is binding.

Tukraq

VIP
Why are you lying fam? New York is filled with project housing!
most have been bought out and gentrified, property in newyork is to expensive to be wasted on project housing when you can make way more profit of that building from richer customers, do you mean the state or the city

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

You are mixing two different issues. False advertising laws (misleading and deceptive) business engagement and a legal online contract that is binding.
if the contracts are false and sometimes illegal due to thier requirements, and many times are enforceable especially online

most have been bought out and gentrified, property in newyork is to expensive to be wasted on project housing when you can make way more profit of that building from richer customers, do you mean the state or the city

Brooklyn for example.

if the contracts are false and sometimes illegal due to thier requirements, and many times are enforceable especially online

@Tukraq

contracts can be deceiving if the other side wants to scam you and the onus is on you to prove it. That’s a misleading statement and deceiving consumers. The above law applies to it.

How is that relevant to this case when you signed a contract with a secondary business entity that clearly stipulated that your ticket is un-refundable if the circumstances of the flight changes beyond the airline’s control? Most importantly, unlike airlines, they sell unrefundable tickets and that’s why they’re cheaper. Is it you haven’t read the fine print? The judge will tell you to read contracts you sign and dismiss your case.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

contracts can be deceiving if the other side wants to scam you and the onus is on you to prove it. That’s a misleading statement and deceiving consumers. The above law applies to it.

How is that relevant to this case when you signed a contract with a secondary business entity that clearly stipulated that your ticket is un-refundable if the circumstances of the flight changes beyond the airline’s control? Is it you haven’t read the fine print? The judge will tell you to read contracts you sign and dismiss your case.
hire a better lawyer who can make a better argument/lie as to why you didn't read the fine print

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
delayed more 3 hours by any airline ?
Has the airline refuse to compensate you?

Unbeknownst to you peasants there’s a 3rd party companies (they got an app) where you just give your airline details. Just sit your ass back, relax and wait for them to get you money. They’ll take 25% but it’s 25% you woulve never had.

The app is called Airhelp

Thank me later

I’m currently using them because Air Canada is now telling me that they won’t give me the $1200 voucher in cash but instead I can redeem for an airfare.

What did I do?

I contacted Airhelp and now they going after them. :hemad::hemad::hemad:
They take $300 but who cares

I was compensated once by an eastern European airline. We were about to take off when the cabinet personel told us there was one traveller too much. Nobody wanted to go off, everyone had a ticket...

What did they offer to get off?

400 euros, a hotel stay and free rebooking of ticket.

I took it.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was compensated once by an eastern European airline. We were about to take off when the cabinet personel told us there was one traveller too much. Nobody wanted to go off, everyone had a ticket...

What did they offer to get off?

400 euros, a hotel stay and free rebooking of ticket.

I took it.

Was it Baltic Air ? Or Ukrainian Airlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts