It’s my duty to inform you peasants. Listen, has u or family member ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
delayed more 3 hours by any airline ?
Has the airline refuse to compensate you?

Unbeknownst to you peasants there’s a 3rd party companies (they got an app) where you just give your airline details. Just sit your ass back, relax and wait for them to get you money. They’ll take 25% but it’s 25% you woulve never had.

The app is called Airhelp

Thank me later

I’m currently using them because Air Canada is now telling me that they won’t give me the $1200 voucher in cash but instead I can redeem for an airfare.

What did I do?

I contacted Airhelp and now they going after them. :hemad::hemad::hemad:
They take $300 but who cares

They did the right thing. You didnt deserve that voucher. In fact they should have refused you to enter the airplane. Team air company:salute:

He probably bought the ticket from an online second party selling cheap airfares and thinks the airline has an obligation for cancellations and delays towards holders of these cheap tickets. Next time read the fine prints of the terms and conditions of these websites selling cheap travel tickets and accommodations before you click yes/I accept. If you bought from the airline, that’s a different ball game, but still read their terms and conditions. A $100.00 travel insurance cover would’ve saved you time and money in-case something goes wrong.

He probably bought the ticket from an online second party cheap airfares and thinks the airline has an obligation for cancellations and delays towards holders of these tickets. Next time read the fine prints of the terms and conditions of these websites selling cheap travel tickets and accommodations before you click yes. If you bought from the airline, that’s a different ball game, but still read their terms and conditions. A $100.00 travel insurance cover would’ve saved you time and money in-case something goes wrong.

If something is too good to be true.....usually it is. Yesterday he made a thread bragging about great the deal was and it was crazy. Well it was too good to be true. He got tricked and now he paid another company going after them. They will come back empty handed and now he takes two Ls. Have a word with your boy aussie

If something is too good to be true.....usually it is. Yesterday he made a thread bragging about great the deal was and it was crazy. Well it was too good to be true. He got tricked and now he paid another company going after them. They will come back empty handed and now he takes two Ls. Have a word with your boy aussie

@East side

If you are a cheap traveller and didn’t do your homework beforehand, then you will be caught with your pants down one day. @R.Kelly has been caught his pants down. Though he will make up stories of success. I’ve never traveled without full comprehensive insurance (health, tickets and accommodation) in case something goes wrong. I bought tickets and accomodations from these websites and know how they work. They work that everything goes according to plan. What happens when they don’t and it happens often? He learnt a valuable lesson in cheap travelling.

Ugaaso

Deni
@R.Kelly, go after your money. $1200 can get you another flight easily.:gnzbryw: You'd be a fool to listen to 3rd world UK refugees. U shek, even Jeff Bezos gets in line for a free cookie.
:hillarybiz:

@East side

If you are a cheap traveller and didn’t do your homework beforehand, then you will be caught with your pants down one day. @R.Kelly has been caught his pants down. Though he will make up stories of success. I’ve never traveled without full comprehensive insurance (health, tickets and accommodation) in case something goes wrong. I bought tickets and accomodations from these websites and know how they work. They work that everything goes according to plan. What happens when they don’t and it happens often? He learnt a valuable lesson in cheap travelling.

Maybe he is poor? Poor people tend to make poor mistakes

Tukraq

VIP
@East side

just hire a lawyer they'll go after them and the company will easily settle:manny:
just pick the ones that don't take any money if they don't win the case

How many people here read the terms and conditions before they signed to Somalispot? Do you read any of these contracts when you buy services and products online? Not many. Start reading them before you are scammed.

Tukraq

VIP
How many people here read the terms and conditions before they signed to Somalispot? Do you read any of these contracts when you buy services and products online? Not many. Start reading them before you are scammed.
you don't have to lol, in America you can always claim it wasn't clear or to small or that you clicked without reading

you still have a case if you signed without reading the fine print which he should claim

@Tukraq

Unless he has documentation of mental illnesses or related stuff that renders him invalid to understand it. Then, out of generosity & humanity (publicity for the company too), the company might decide to upgrade him to Business class.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Unless he has documentation of mental illnesses or related stuff that renders him invalid to understand it. Then, out of generosity & humanity (publicity for the company too), the company might decide to upgrade him to Business class.
sahib fine print docent have any real merit in American courts because its usually purposely misleading and made small with the need of a lawyer to read it thus courts don't allow it to be used as a trump card for corporations and is inconsequential in these type of cases

sahib fine print docent have any real merit in American courts because its usually purposely misleading and made small with the need of a lawyer to read it thus courts don't allow it to be used as a trump card for corporations and is inconsequential in these type of cases

@Tukraq

Sxb, though I’m not aware of the U.S legal system on this issue, but according to the rest of the western world, the “Agree button” on terms and conditions (online) is called “The Click that Binds”, which means it is legally considered a signature and is therefore, legally binding.

Was that based on your opinion, or are there legal precedents where the Federal/High court dismissed such contracts in America? In the Federal/State separation of powers, commercial law is under the jurisdiction of the federal government. Please check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts