It’s ma birthday

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I turned a shameless age of 23.
I’ve lived in the same old city. Some of you may or may not know but yes I’m from Birmingham( I’ve tried to cover this up:bell:)
Since you all know my birthday, I challenge you to drop your birthday and age :hillarybiz:

“Island of demons”:chrisfreshhah:it’s not that bad here, people on this website exaggerate stuff that happens here
SIS I was on transit to Somalia and I was scared of all the inbred looking people at Heathrow airport and overcast skies and the disgusting british accent I thought it was 28 days later /movie/ the UK Is so depressing the rain even tho I like rain but going on for weeks no sun it makes you go mad long story short marry me come to the promise land north America

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
SIS I was on transit to Somalia and I was scared of all the inbred looking people at Heathrow airport and overcast skies and the disgusting british accent I thought it was 28 days later /movie/ the UK Is so depressing the rain even tho I like rain but going on for weeks no sun it makes you go mad long story short marry me come to the promise land north America
There’s no such thing as a British accent, we all have regional accents but I can’t argue with the inbred thing:russ:
Depends on where in North America, I’ll happily follow you to Canada, don’t take me to Trump’s castle bleaze :deadmanny:

There’s no such thing as a British accent, we all have regional accents but I can’t argue with the inbred thing:russ:
Depends on where in North America, I’ll happily follow you to Canada, don’t take me to Trump’s castle bleaze :deadmanny:
MY GOD IS IT HAPPENING HAVE I FOUND THE DESERT ROSE I BEEN SEARCHING FOR ALL MY LIFE

YES YES I'M IN THE SNOWY NORTH COME BE MY QUEEN WE WILL RULE OVER THESE LIBERAL BASTARDS

Trending