It’s illegal to be this BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latinas are mashallah but unfortunately most won't entertain the thought of being with a Somali man.
:chrisfreshhah:The only dark skinned people they fetishize are West/Central African men who have the masculine features, large penises, etc. Not feminine Somali guys who facially look like Indian men, and that's when you know it's over for you:liberaltears:

And no decent looking Abdi would spend his time on a Somali forum, making threads about Latina and AA girls who would never look past your ugly ass. :yloezpe: We all know you look like the average ugly Abdi which is feminine facial features, extremely skinny, receding hairline at 20 years old. :dead: You lack self awareness, and sound like an old bitter man who's hairline is probably non-existent at this point.

Somali men are not rated at all. The black male stereotype, which is muscular, masculine facial features, big penises, etc. Somali men don't fit any of that stereotype, and you are black without the benefits. :rolleyes:

How about we both share our instagram and we compare how we look? lets get to the point? why hide behind fake pictures? And you havent refuted a single point i made about somali womam, looks like we agree majority have ruined pierced clits, no asses, flabby bodies, huge foreheads and when you talk about actualy desirability among ethnic ties somali woman are at the near bottom...white woman, black woman, indian, morrcon, spanish are all at the top of the charts, not some xalimo. And how many somali men have you slept with to know dick sizes what a crazy accusation? Ive never heard a chick say that in my life. But lets be honest you are so bitter at this thread because you feel inadequare the mere praise of non somali got you HEATED AND TRIGGERED...LET THAT SINK IN. And besides your probably an old unmarried bitter girl so your meaningless and expired

Let me guess your going to sidestep my dare and say lets share our instagram ? i bet you will

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Puerto Ricans are basically the Spanish Africans. They have mixed with Africans for centuries.

How about we both share our instagram and we compare how we look? lets get to the point? why hide behind fake pictures? And you havent refuted a single point a made about somali woman looks like we agree majority of ruined clits, no asses, flabby bodies, huge foreheads and when you talk about actualy disirability among ethnicties somali woman are at the near bottom...white woman, black woman, indian, morrcon, spanish are all at the top of the charts, not some xalimo. And how many somali men have you slept with to know **** sizes what a crazy accusation?

Let me guess your going to sidestep my dare and say lets share our instagram ? i bet you will
LOL Somali girls are far more desired than Somali guys and we all know it. Do you think any woman on earth would lower herself to an Abdi with feminine features, small penises, very skinny betafag? You guys know you have thin noses and very small jaws which are seen as feminine and weak. Somali men are literally at the bottom with East Asian and Indian men. No one rates y'all, and you're black without the benefits once again. You don't have the masculine features, muscular body, and big dick that West African men have. You never will either so keep crying luugo basto boy. :yloezpe::abuxyga:

its bought, she a well known hoe in the Music industry.. :francis:
How about we both share our instagram and we compare how we look? lets get to the point? why hide behind fake pictures? And you havent refuted a single point a made about somali woman looks like we agree majority of ruined clits, no asses, flabby bodies, huge foreheads and when you talk about actualy disirability among ethnicties somali woman are at the near bottom...white woman, black woman, indian, morrcon, spanish are all at the top of the charts, not some xalimo. And how many somali men have you slept with to know **** sizes what a crazy accusation?

Ngl most somali women (esp on instagram) have natural big booties, slim waist, full lips, nice big eyes, straight nose, lovely skin colour, beautiful hair and killer choice of clothing, mashAllah.

They're "exotic" to you because most here live in places they're virtually non existent.

Imo..
They're among the top 5 ethnicities you should actively avoid.

Very flirty
No self worth
Very jealous
Hard to differentiate between their wardrobe's & that of a prostitute (very immodest people)
Fierce liars

Just forget Latinas guys no matter what they're mixed with.
You want an educated white girl or submissive arab chick.

#Nodarkiesallowed2019&beyond

so many old expired somali girls here so pissed and triggered because random woman are being praised. How insecure do you have to be?

They're "exotic" to you because most here live in places they're virtually non existent.

Imo..

Very flirty
No self worth
Very jealous
Hard to differentiate between their wardrobe's & that of a prostitute (very immodest people)
Fierce liars

Just talking about looks..not actual marriage material. I know quite a few somali men who date outside and they seem to be quite happy.

so many old expired somali girls here so pissed and triggered because random woman are being praised. How insecure do you have to be?
Nah it's because you're insulting Somali girls dumbass. Just accept the fact that none of those girls would lower themselves or a skinny Abdi like yourself and move on.
99 percent of Somali girls have big stomachs and flabby bodies ! Foh and go back to Hiding under that dusty baati

There a reason why Somali girls never wear bikinis to the beach ! They fear the flab being exposed in public !

Attachments

• 0DE08324-8F5B-4EF1-AA65-52CDCAF6E3E6.png
    0DE08324-8F5B-4EF1-AA65-52CDCAF6E3E6.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 259

Imo..

Very flirty
No self worth
Very jealous
Fierce liars

I've been team becky from day 1. Middle class white girls is where it's at.

Very interesting though, cause I feel the same way about Balkan women. There's a decent sized greek population here and I think they're extremely overrated. Same with Eastern Euros so I'm not too surprised I guess . It's definitely 99% exotic appeal for me. Like white latinas are spicy white girls

Nah it's because you're insulting Somali girls dumbass. Just accept the fact that none of those girls would lower themselves or a skinny Abdi like yourself and move on.

Nice evasion and this proves your ugly Somali girl who is dying for a praise of any men let alone a farax ! I love talking to your type just to get at your hot friend ! Btw you know everything I am
Saying rings true ! You get passed over don’t you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.