It’s illegal to be this BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have no choice because your a basic xalimo..no decent good looking girl would spend her day and night on this forum among men. You must be butt ugly. But lets be honest somali girls have the wackest bodies, literary no shape, small boobs(unless their fat), big huge foreheads, and their skills in the bed is wack. The fact you have to come on a thread praising non somali girls shows the level of insecurity you got because you know this is true. Shape up naya LOOL

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Xaaliimos craving for uncircumcised dick whats new yallll.

Yet they call us criminals useless bunch of Faaraxs, looooool. The irony

Yea I’ve seen many of them look east african its due to their spaniard and native taino admixture

Really? Never met any. I thought they were mostly super light skin and short Afro-Americans with a fresh from Africa looking minority. Sort of like Colombia, but with more admixture across the board.

Xaaliimos craving for uncircumcised **** whats new yallll.

Yet they call us criminals useless bunch of Faaraxs, looooool. The irony

Any girl that spending hours on this thread or form you already know must be ugly in real life. Shes the type of girl who begs for a farax attention, gets zero approaches in real life and as a result builds this resentment and spills it online on forums like these.

you have no choice because your a basic xalimo..no decent good looking girl would spend her day and night on this forum among men. You must be butt ugly. But lets be honest somali girls have the wackest bodies, literary no shape, small boobs(unless there fat), big huge foreheads, and their skills in the bed is wack. LOOL
And no decent looking Abdi would spend his time on a Somali forum, making threads about Latina and AA girls who would never look past your ugly ass. :yloezpe: We all know you look like the average ugly Abdi which is feminine facial features, extremely skinny, receding hairline at 20 years old. :dead: You lack self awareness, and sound like an old bitter man who's hairline is probably non-existent at this point.

Somali men are not rated at all. The black male stereotype, which is muscular, masculine facial features, big penises, etc. Somali men don't fit any of that stereotype, and you are black without the benefits. :rolleyes:

Really? Never met any. I thought they were mostly super light skin and short Afro-Americans with a fresh from Africa looking minority. Sort of like Colombia, but with more admixture across the board.
The ones I’ve seen had a more afro mestizo type look and kinda resembled East Africans, but theres Puerto Rican that are either more spaniard or more black looking, it really depends on which ones you come across tbh

The ones I’ve seen had a more afro mestizo type look and kinda resembled East Africans, but theres Puerto Rican that are either more spaniard or more black looking, it really depends on which ones you come across tbh

That's pretty cool, where do you live? I always associate Puerto Ricans with NY specifically for some reason

Any girl that spending hours on this thread or form you already know must be ugly in real life. Shes the type of girl who begs for a farax attention, gets zero approaches in real life and as a result builds this resentment and spills it online on forums like these.
There's nothing wrong with someone in highschool using the internet, unlike a 30 year old, good for nothing basement dweller like you who has nothing to amount to in life and spends his time making threads on somalispot about Latina and AA girls when he could be finding a job. Go marry your cousin already cause no one else is checking for you. :(

And I barely speak to any Somali people, let alone fucking Abdis. :dead: You're hella delusional to think I would beg for any Somali guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts