It’s going down in Puntland ISIS vs Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.
How AS find Isis camps but PL state can't :faysalwtf:.

Tukaraq took up all their resources:mjlol:

This shit sounds like a video game talking bout they found these niggas washing their clothes in a stream up in the mountains :damn: imagine you spend your last moments on this earth waiting for your clothes to dry :dead:

I'm baffled by this too .

@Cognitivedissonance what's going on ?

I’ve tagged them all but they are avoiding this thread like Gaas avoids paying civil servants. This is a big issue that could spiral out of control quickly. Trump is pulling US troops out of Syria and ISIS is going on the offensive again they’ve already relaunched attacks. They could reinforce their affiliates in PLand and then AS brings more of their guys from the south and then what happens? Puntland will be an even bigger terrorist playground than the south ever was

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I’ve tagged them all but they are avoiding this thread like Gaas avoids paying civil servants. This is a big issue that could spiral out of control quickly. Trump is pulling US troops out of Syria and ISIS is going on the offensive again they’ve already relaunched attacks. They could reinforce their affiliates in PLand and then AS brings more of their guys from the south and then what happens? Puntland will be an even bigger terrorist playground than the south ever was
Why are they avoiding this thread? terrorists are growing stronger everyday it wont be long before they move out of the mountains!!!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
These two groups are nothing, no threat whatsoever. Puntland has confined both these groups to mountain ranges, not a single town or village is under either of their control.

The most that both are able to do is at times, come down from the mountains, throw a few grenades here, throw a few grenades there, then quickly run back up to the mountains, like the fulays they are.

These two groups are nothing, no threat whatsoever. Puntland has confined both these groups to mountain ranges, not a single town or village is under either of their control.

The most that both are able to do is at times, come down from the mountains, throw a few grenades here, throw a few grenades there, then quickly run back up to the mountains, like the fulays they are.
If that's the case, why don't you kill them already? What's stopping you from going to those mountains and rooting them out? That makes you look like the fulays. If you contract a disease, you treat it straight away. You don't wait until it spread and kills you. Act now or you're no better than Xamar.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If that's the case, why don't you kill them already? What's stopping you from going to those mountains and rooting them out? That makes you look like the fulays. If you contract a disease, you treat it straight away. You don't wait until it spread and kills you. Act now or you're no better than Xamar.

You're an idiot, you know that? Do you know how incredibly difficult it is to fight against and defeat a force, that's holed up in a mountainous terrain? Reality has proven this. Heck, look at Afghanistan. Both the Soviet Union, and today NATO, have not been able to defeat the poorly equipped Afghans, high in those mountains. Even with all the firepower, like artillery, and airpower, have made little progress against the Mujahideen and Taliban.

Both ISIS and Al Shabaab, better count themselves lucky for the mountainous terrain of Northern Puntland, for if those mountains didn't exist, they'd be toast. My point still stands, if Puntland is full of "Fulays", why dont both of those two groups, come down from their hiding positions in those mountains, and take over a single town or village?

In fact, this just proves how much "fulays", Southerners are. Considering how much fun Al Shabaab has in controlling a large chunk of land in the south.

ISIS and Al Shabaab, are more than welcome to keep hiding in those mountains, and keep on bumming each other. I'm sure @waraabe would love to be there, for he does love Somali mens behinds.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is Alien vs Predator
Whoever wins, we lose
:duckr:
220px-Avpmovie.jpg

What's sad is these are traitors to their own ppl. Isis fights Americans in the ME and yet somalis jump on the bandwagon and kill their own ppl. I would happily buy the plane tickets to Syria but i know they are cowards and won't go.

Last time alshabaab faced puntland troops on an open field..we remember what happened..

But people are quick to lay that down...

It's funny how the Jeegaan kids are running with constant Tukaraq story as if they have won anything..

Puntland mobilized the largest somali fighting units since the rebel factions of the 90s in matter of weeks and And Jeegaan were crying left right begging to stop...

Somaliland got the regional players involved and were the first ones to throw the white flag and plead for peace constantly...were as puntland has been declining the peace efforts led by the international community untill very recently..

Puntland has militarily postponed all activities while those talks were taking place....which reer puntland were very much against and wanted puntland troops placed inbetween laascaanood and burco...

2 or 3 times small factions within the army took matters in their hands without the backing of the full army and have not achieved their targets...

Gaas will be gone in a months time and Sool will have a role to play during this puntland presidential race..

All your cries for peace and for puntland to stop the military build up are still on YouTube...

Sool stand off is not quit because of Somaliland balls but it has a lot more to do with the involvement of others..

Wow @whitehartlane just typed a bunch of BS. I guess that’s all he can do when Punanland fails to recapture a tuulo 5 straight times. Everybody remembers PL VP camey crying for $5 donations to fight SL we all remember punans rounding up daroods from all over to come and fight and they all failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.