It’s Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I hate Christmas. It's the only time of year white people are cool with a bearded dude who flies near buildings, breaks into houses to leave stuff to lure kids, and hangs out at malls hoping children will sit on his lap, all while he is covering his head, face with a beard and the rest of his body with a red disguise. It's the only time white people trust such a person and it's all because he is white. Imagine a brown bearded guy flying near buildings, lurking at malls to get kids to come to him, and breaking into people's homes. I truly hate it.
View attachment 36218 Skin color makes all the difference.
:bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell:
Yoooow!!! I dont believe this person is a Male-!!
Absolutely not!!

Nayaa!!! @Etacovda S'lived abaayo! Did is break your heart abaayo.!?

:bell:
Inaalillahi wainaa eliyhi rajicoon!!
:chrisfreshhah:

Im so soryy abaayo!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Absolutely not!!

Im so soryy abaayo!!

:bell: No man has shown sexual interest in me in 44 years. Last time I ended up in a similar quandary was when I tried to pick up this tall blonde not knowing she was a tranny. This was at a bar in Stockholm in 1996. That girl (or so I thought) approached me and complimented me on my physique, which was excellent then. To be honest I was a bit shaken by the experience and you just brought it back. Have some respect sxb. I’m an old man with schizophrenia and dhiigkar. Don’t try to trigger me. And if you really like me, I will have to politely decline. Maybe we can be friends.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Absolutely not!!

Im so soryy abaayo!!

On an unrelated note, I’m glad you removed that profile pic of yours. You put stuff like that in spoilers and warn others. Did the mods force you to delete it? Anyway I think you did the right thing in deleting that. It was a train wreck, worse than the Amtrak derailment in Seattle last week.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
On an unrelated note, I’m glad you removed that profile pic of yours. You put stuff like that in spoilers and warn others. Did the mods force you to delete it? Anyway I think you did the right thing in deleting that. It was a train wreck, worse than the Amtrak derailment in Seattle last week.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
You cant fool me nayaa!!

But nice actin tho.
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.