It’s all useless

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I don’t understand. This is just useless. Its mere existence is an enigma. Something that cannot be answered. Of course, there have been various attempts to put forth its meaning but instead, the idea seems to collapse in on itself again and wanes down.

It’s a question that, no matter how advanced a civilisation we become, no matter if we reach the maximum capabilities, we will never answer.

This question is still lingering around, you find the answer after your one ends

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t understand. This is just useless. Its mere existence is an enigma. Something that cannot be answered. Of course, there have been various attempts to put forth its meaning but instead, the idea seems to collapse in on itself again and wanes down.

It’s a question that, no matter how advanced a civilisation we become, no matter if we reach the maximum capabilities, we will never answer.

This question lingering around, you find the answer after your one ends

Does God exist???

Is that your question?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mate just take shit, have a wank and go to sleep in no particular order. It'll pass.

11228.jpg

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Ask me. U know i am crazy. No question is hard for me.
Brace yourself

It may seem like a very easy topic to discuss about but; What drives man to strive in this life?
If he is aware of his death and that the forces of nature will destroy his creations then why hasn’t he changed? The animal doesn’t know that he will die, he simply believes in eating, reproducing, and dying. The life is to be lived then lost. It is beautiful, yet daunting. It is absolutely horrifying that the creature will succumb to an illness or be hunted. I can’t understand the meaning. Why does the flower grow then die. Why do we wake up, wear clothes, feed ourselves and our children, then die?

The life itself is not complex, it is to consume, then to reproduce, then to die. We consume for cells to live. Cells carry out functions. Cells are unaware of existence. It is made from DNA, organic. Hence, we are the earth. If so, and if we are just bunches of material, scraped together meticulously, and if we are actually the earth, then why is the earth orbiting the sun. Why does the sun emit light and energy. Why does coordination exist? Nothing is in disarray. If mere fabrics of space time hold us together, what is their reason for being here. What is this. This is what can’t be explained.

Brace yourself

It may seem like a very easy topic to discuss about but; What drives man to strive in this life?
If he is aware of his death and that the forces of nature will destroy his creations then why hasn’t he changed? The animal doesn’t know that he will die, he simply believes in eating, reproducing, and dying. The life is to be lived then lost. It is beautiful, yet daunting. It is absolutely horrifying that the creature will succumb to an illness or be hunted. I can’t understand the meaning. Why does the flower grow then die. Why do we wake up, wear clothes, feed ourselves and our children, then die?

The life itself is not complex, it is to consume, then to reproduce, then to die. We consume for cells to live. Cells carry out functions. Cells are unaware of existence. It is made from DNA, organic. Hence, we are the earth. If so, and if we are just bunches of material, scraped together meticulously, and if we are actually the earth, then why is the earth orbiting the sun. Why does the sun emit light and energy. Why does coordination exist? Nothing is in disarray. If mere fabrics of space time hold us together, what is their reason for being here. What is this. This is what can’t be explained.

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.

-Surah Al-Hadid 57:20

Mate just take [obscenity censored] have a wank and go to sleep in no particular order. It'll pass.

If there is nothing shameful about masturbation, why is "wanker" an insult? Would anyone walk around with a shirt saying "I'm a wanker"? Maybe a few but not many and I am sure not many in the UK would appreciate being called a "wanker".

No Fap is absolutely the right approach and people must abstain from masturbation.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If there is nothing shameful about masturbation, why is "wanker" an insult? Would anyone walk around with a shirt saying "I'm a wanker"? Maybe a few but not many and I am sure not many in the UK would appreciate being called a "wanker".

No Fap is absolutely the right approach and people must abstain from masturbation.
If having a wank is so shameful why's it used as a positive insult in the UK? It's literally the go to word for a friend in the middle and working class.

No one would walk around with a shirt saying I'm a "c*nt" either because it's regarded as inconsiderate to members of the public even though it's used positively to refer to someone. Mate go find someone else for your noFap cult, bunch of fucking weirdos. Imagine thinking not jacking off is going to have a major impact, unless you're addicted it's not going to do shit.

If having a wank is so shameful why's it used as a positive insult in the UK? It's literally the go to word for a friend in the middle and working class.

No one would walk around with a shirt saying I'm a "c*nt" either because it's regarded as inconsiderate to members of the public even though it's used positively to refer to someone. Mate go find someone else for your noFap cult, bunch of fucking weirdos. Imagine thinking not jacking off is going to have a major impact, unless you're addicted it's not going to do shit.

masturbation is haraam and unhealthy. accept it.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Theres two types of men my friend those that jack off and those that lie