It’s 23:12pm

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Club I get. I live in a block of flats and they are playing loud Somali music and bunch of fatties jumping around. The whole building is shaking
allah koonaharistoo thats worse than my south sudenese neightbours who have parties for days :jcoleno:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I love gossip, but I hate fat people. But i love food and I can smell the xalwo from the floor below. Im gonna go there now and join them

How come your mom isnt invited? :ohhh: Aren’t you close to your neighbours? This is fishy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love gossip, but I hate fat people. But i love food and I can smell the xalwo from the floor below. Im gonna go there now and join them

Did u say u love gossip? Walaahi i am triggered now. More triggered than the fatties upstairs your flat who can crush thru your sealing into your home

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Did u say u love gossip? Walaahi i am triggered now. More triggered than the fatties upstairs your flat who can crush thru your sealing into your home
You didnt know? This guy comes on here with all sorts of messy gossip. Caadi maaha, been bu sheegaya waa bbb, i can sense it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You didnt know? This guy comes on here with all sorts of messy gossip. Caadi maaha, been bu sheegaya waa bbb, i can sense it.

Thank u for pointing that out to me. I will be watching him carefully. I thought he went boxing to relieve stress, i didn't know he call xalliimos to gossip and gather informations

Trending