ISSA HUSBAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't claim otherwise sxb.

the average Somali girl is just simply average, not attractive and not ugly. that is the majority of Somali women.
but compared to you guys, there are much more incredibly good looking females than vice versa.

i can honestly say that i have only ever seen 2 really good looking Somali guys while i have seen more than a hundred girls.
DRAG HIM!!!! TELL EM THEY AINT SHIT!!!!

those are attractive features. nobody likes a big head
it might be attractive but a small forehead implies a small frontal lobe, the area of the brain that separates us from primates and neanderthals....which is why chimps have no foreheads.

Many forms of mental retardation are accompanied by very low brows and these individuals often have disproportionately small PFCs. People with microcephaly, a condition where a person’s head size is in the bottom 2% of the population, have heads that are more face, and less dome. This condition and the slanted, backward-projecting brow are probably on a continuum with large head size and full brow. These dimensions are very similar to those seen in hominids before 1 million years ago.
small forehead = retarded

SOURCE:http://www.observedimpulse.com/2012/11/could-forehead-dimensions-be-correlated.html

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somali men who could look as good as my husband in this thread are literally 1 in a million.that means there about 10 good looking somali guys out there.

as for the rest :ayaanswag:
at least you guy got.......... your health i guess:mugshotman:
"Somali guys are ugly. But not my husband though"
Is this the new "But not my family though"?

Guys like him are the reason why we're supposed to lower our gaze. Lol. He's super cute, but there is a guy in my program who looks a lot like him but even better.

Last edited:
I can try and convert him but otherwise he is equally useless, the gays taught me grindr:kanyeshrug:

I have gay men hitting on me and flirting at work constantly, they like my diva attitude and my exotic looks :holeup:

It would be sexual harresment if they weren't so hot. Tall, fit scandinavian and hard-working:lawd:

And don't get my started on the young policemen I work with:lawd:

I worked with along this fine man comforting a Syrian refugee girl:
10570028-pn-betjent.jpg

Shame my parents would disown me for marrying an Ajanbi:mjcry:
They didn't disown you already

Who do you think should lower their gaze first. A guy or a girl? :cosbyhmm:
Idk actually. I think we're all just supposed to do so? I assume guys are doing more of the looking though so it would be tougher for them to do so. Girls are stealthy about looking at guys, but that still defeats the purpose of lowering your gaze anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending