Israeli children: “Al-Aqsa will explode, I want to kill Arabs”

Kids bragging about having future slaves, destroying holy mosque
These people are beyond recovery and requires severe intervention (WW3)

The Arab countries are being pussy right now. They should have already stepped in to defend Palestine.

I know the Saudis are best buds with the US so I don’t expect anything from them but countries like Iran and Turkey should have taken action by now

I believe sooner or later israel will start doing anything it wants regardless of what the USA or eu say it’s drunk on power and has gone unchecked for so long they have already had Netanyahu disrepect Obama while he was president he literally lectured for ten min to his face in the White House for the world to also spoke at congress and all the American senators were clapping and loving.

I believe sooner or later israel will start doing anything it wants regardless of what the USA or eu say it’s drunk on power and has gone unchecked for so long they have already had Netanyahu disrepect Obama while he was president he literally lectured for ten min to his face in the White House for the world to also spoke at congress and all the American senators were clapping and loving.
Israel is more powerful than the USA.

4565436.jpg
same thing

Israel is more powerful than the USA.
Exactly the west admire and love zionists and Israel and have unconditional support for Israel while most Jews on the ground in Israel actually hate Christians and Europeans and just use them for now. At the end of the day Palestine was taking by force so they’re going to have to get it back by force no doubt about it.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
We never quite understood what Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party saw in Jews that led to the mass killings of 6 million people in concentration camps.

He was outright paranoid and xenophobic about Jews.

Today the once oppressed people are moving into the direction of their tormentors , terrorising the native peoples land.
Weren't Jews suffering since millennia

Ofcourse this is even looks extremer than Apartheid and those that carry the Swastika.

And this "that every goyim deserves to be slaved or killed" are not helping their peaceful shalom narratives.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if i were an arab this will be my look of surprise

1621366921817.png

Trending