Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
MjAxMy1iNjk1OTlkNGQyZjJlZGEw.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Its pax judaica time to govern since the money masters have set up shop there, for now their word goes but for how long.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Never? Lol they will be forced to give up during Armageddon when combined Muslims and Christians defeat the Jews.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
sxb good move on changin your DP its about be game over for yall dallas winning next two games siilaanyolaugh
Loool I am watching the game wallahi they're stressing me out. We labored for two goals, Dallas comes back with three.

Btw...how does it feel to have no Canadian team make the Playoffs? Must be boring up there.

Apollo

VIP
Of course. The Golan Heights has fertile ground and a low population. Same reason why Israel doesn't want to lose the West Bank. If it were shitland like the Sinai they would have given up on it.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Loool I am watching the game wallahi they're stressing me out. We labored for two goals, Dallas comes back with three.

Btw...how does it feel to have no Canadian team make the Playoffs? Must be boring up there.
Nah as long as there is playoff hockey it aint boring. Shocking no canadian team made it tho.

Hopefully chicago blackhawks gets eliminated

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somali always interfere other people's issue. you have got your own matter which needs to be solved lazy ass nigeers. Talk about your issue. bwahaha,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending