ISRAEL SHOOTS DOWN 20 IRANIAN MISSILES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranian forces in Syria fire rockets into Golan Heights: Israeli military
About 20 projectiles launched into region, no casualties reported

The Associated Press · Posted: May 09, 2018 7:25 PM ET | Last Updated: 2 hours ago

mideast-crisis-syria-israel.jpg
UN soldiers look out on a post at Mount Avital, in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. (Ammar Awad/Reuters)
Iranian forces based in Syria fired 20 rockets at Israeli front-line military positions in the Golan Heights early Thursday, the Israeli military said, triggering an Israeli reprisal and escalating already heightened tensions.

The Israeli military said its Iron Dome rocket defence system intercepted some of the incoming projectiles, while others caused only minimal damage. There were no Israeli casualties.

The Syrian capital of Damascus shook with sounds of explosions just before dawn, and firing by Syrian air defences over the city was heard throughout the night. An Israeli official said Israel was targeting Iranian positions inside Syria.

Lt.-Col. Jonathan Conricus, a military spokesperson, said Iran's Al Quds force fired the rockets at several Israeli bases, though he would not say how Israel determined the Iranian involvement. The incoming attack set off air raid sirens in the Israeli-controlled Golan, which was captured from Syria in the 1967 war.

Israel "views this Iranian attack very severely," Conricus told reporters. He said Israel had responded, but did not provide details.

"This event is not over," he said.

The Syrian state news agency SANA, citing a military source, said Israeli rocket fire struck several Syrian air defence positions, a radar site and an ammunition depot.

The country's air defences had brought down "tens of Israeli rockets," some of them south of Homs, according to SANA.

israel-syria.jpg
A long-exposure picture shows Israeli artillery-deployed missiles streaking toward Syrian military targets near the Israeli-Syrian border. (European Photo Agency)
Earlier, SANA and a war monitor reported artillery fire from Israeli-held territory at Baath City in Quneitra province.

The war monitor, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said rockets were fired at military positions of the Syrian army and allied forces in Baath City.

The hostilities came a night after Syria accused Israel of striking one of its military bases south of Damascus, an attack that the Syrian Observatory said killed 15 people, including eight Iranians.

Tensions have recently surged between Israel and Syria, where Iranian and Lebanese Hezbollah forces have been helping Damascus beat back a seven-year-old rebellion.

Tensions flaring
Fearing that Iran and Hezbollah are setting up a Lebanese-Syrian front against it, Israel has occasionally struck at their forces. Iran blamed it for an April 9 airstrike that killed seven of its military personnel in Syria, and vowed revenge.

Conricus said that, in Thursday's attack, around 20 projectiles, most likely rockets, were fired by the Quds Force, an external arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, around 12.10 a.m. local time.

Expectations of a regional flare-up were stoked by U.S. President Donald Trump's announcement on Tuesday that he was withdrawing from the Iranian nuclear deal. Hours later, Israeli rockets targeted a military base in Kisweh, a city just south of Damascus, a commander in the pro-Syrian government regional alliance said.

Israel has neither confirmed or denied responsibility for that strike.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Israel has been bombing Iranian military bases in Syria for ages now. Iran retaliates once and Zionists freak the f*ck out. Cowards!.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh shit it's going down:cosbyhmm:why can't these two leave each other alone I know why they can't but are words useless now

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's so obvious Iran would make such a move, it's come and hit my plants and then leave us alone while you cunts leave office and were back to our NUKE plant recovery. They have a bad choice(which is war) and an even worse choice(starve thru siege), u choose lesser one and Iran made its move looooooooool. I would do what they did also and say come and get me assholes looooool even though I know im gonna lose but the enemy will leave thinking MISSION ACCOMPLISHED LOOOOOOOOL not so fast boy just waiting for your ass to leave office so I can renuke up.

Israel will hit Iran cause I know how they play looooooooool and America will buy into it. Well probably not this president as you can see his moves early on with korea and the starve route. Their may be conflict between israel and america what to do with iran as israel wants the missle hit the plant but trump sees how effect korea is RESOLVED and it HOLDS unlike a missile attack and they just rebuild later lol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Iran is gotta start a war bro there is no other way without being FULL BLOWN ONE where it could result in losing power for the ayatollah. But that will be the next route for them if the missiles dont fool trump, there is no way anyone gonna tolerate starving out with supplies running out with maximum pressure. Trump has to watch his moves closely with Iran because they will go to war with israel because its a better option then sit and run out dry thru a siege.

Trump is a business man he knows life aint about good n bad and both those terms have differing levels some worse then others, some good good good then less good it's a scale bro and any man will choose what's best even though it looks terrible on the OUTSIDE.

Trump gotta becareful how he applies the starvation tool, cause when ur in a bad spot u choose less bad spot and that could a war between israel and iran to deflect from that REAL BAD TOOL TRUMP HAS IN HIS HAND SIEGE. If trump can find how to use the siege tactic while ensuring the opponent doesnt select a war option to deflect from a siege which is far better hope then starving out that's pure brilliance in politics, how he does it I dont know. Thats up the leader of the day bro and how good they are. History is a good start i guess to review how they did it for effectiveness.

You cant throw around the word sanction when world leaders it can mean starving a people out, it has ancient roots and they can study what it has done to people and society in the past. He is using MAXIMUM PRESSURE wording which can mean anything.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trump has the right tool in his hand its how he is gonna use it for maximum result because it can turn out bad for him also. He should be yelling all his generals in to study all sieges in history and the result that came from each one and combine where it each was effective in a way or see a hole somewhere.

Men who got something to lose are capable of anything when endangered. Trump said he knew the response of iran, he is already weighing up how their gonna scale their good and bad scenarios and which to choose to stop maximum pressure campaign. Plus they have the EDGE iranians over americans as the americans are on the edge and wont be thinking life and death, when life and death is on the table humans change sxb, some brilliances comes out so watch IRAN CLOSELY.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can imagine the iranian team and the ayatollah now in a meeting. HEY WE GONNA BEING DYING IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS, AGENDA MEETING. LOOOOOOOOOL NOW THINK HARD AND DAMN HARD CAUSE WE GOTTA WIN THIS. I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THAT TEAM CAUSE DESPERATION BRINGS OUT BRILLIANCE JUST TO LEARN IN THE FUTURE HOW TO PREPARE. IF THEY CAN BRING OUT THE BRILLIANCE THEN WHEN U KNOW UR ABOUT TO DIE U AINT EVER BRINGING ANYWHERE ELSE CAUSE NOTHING MORE THEN LIFE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Iranian best option is

1. Avoid death, uprising, supplies running around thru a siege. Any idea that wont stop that just needs to be binned. Thats the worst outcome needs to be plastered to the board.

Then they need to check each idea provided, I think they use the EU to calm america down and negiotate as little as possible first but it may not work cause trump is signing a siege he said. Its a matter of how iran can word it so it doesnt hold them forever and they can go back to it when things die out or other geopolitics happen. They got russia to call also for help on this cause if they go down russia footprint does also. Russia has iran by the balls thru the military deals, no military arms ayatollah cant hold power. Once he is gone, so are all the proxies. Russia has them all sxb even houthis and anyone at the lower level cuz if russia pulls out its military deals for iran, how their gonna supply the proxies?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Russia may be a key to Trump to get what he wants is my bet. If he can tell the russians cut military to iran, iran then has no guns protecting it from the people and keeping order. They fall, they will need to talk about the nukes and just disarm never try it again or lose russia who is pressured by trump. It will be interesting how he does it trump but HISTORY AND EVEN ANCIENT AND EVEN PRIMITIVE TRIBES NEED TO BE REVIEWED.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trump has to be fair. Just denuke iran, dont ask for the proxies to stop ITS ASKING WAY TO MUCH and making iran choose options to deflect as much as possible even a WAR with Israel. He can possibly and very likely ask Iran to de-nuke but u as hell wont ask it to stop it's proxies, it's better for them to go to war then.

Just let them continue their proxy wars but denuke it all. Trump wont get them to end their presence IN MID EAST, hell no. He probably assessing their options and what they will do in each move he makes anyways.

In all honesty he does need some of big dog opposing saudi, they wouldnt of just left shah to rot after the oil embargo if it wasnt to allow something to keep saudi OBEDIENT. Saudi had no threats and men who have no threats are fuckwits and do oil embargo and get comfy. Trump cant allow that. More pressure on saudi(without falling of course) is always a good thing for america. A man who is scared is not the same as a man who is not and has nothing to worry about they become fuckwits like faysal of saud family.

I think America and Russia are in bed about mid-east to keep the balance they dont want one side dominating it and threatening the world, its better having them all scared of each other which means they report to america or russia in a subordinate role in negiotations. If saudis have the oil plus influence over the whole region which means more oil, they will rock up to TRUMP meeting all arrogant cause they know america cant do shit as they can secure their weapons somewhere else but how is america gonna stop the global oil shortage, u one ONE GAS STATION IN A TOWN or operating reserves of the world aint good for anyway.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
America is gonna choose sxb to keep iran there and if not it means a saudi dominated mid-east and that comes with faisal saud types rising knowing their leverage over the americans and the entire world. A man needs to be held hostage to something and saudis need a challenging force in that area to keep it scared and subordinate to america. The americans never had a global oil shortage again thru awesome abadonment of the shah and letting the ayatollah walk in without a damn gun fight or defence.

Israel I doubt will be able to change america to abadon and be held hostage to another faisal saud to come in the future who will know his advantages over america as all politicians do is unthinkable. I think trump is just deflecting the people into thinking he will end all iran proxies and nukes to get them scared and negiotating from a weaker position but at maximum he wont want iran dead it serves a great purpose for the americans and keep faisal bin saud types rising in saudi arabia or A COCKY ISRAEL. Its like saying trump if he has less involvement in mid-east means he comprising on long term policies set, he aint he just redirecting it somewhere else for better results not saying we must CHANGE THE WHOLE POLICY.

Unless the saudis and jews really fooled trump but thats undoubtable he played along perhaps these guys have LONG TERM POLICIES AROUND THEIR LIFELINES AND INTERESTS that not many govt leaders touch. Its like saying they negiotate on freedom exporting and democracy? it dont matter who the leader is, they dont touch that which is potential alliances growing and pools. They only argue about if its worth it or not BUT NEVER TOUCH THE POLICY.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dont hold me to this but i think after world war 2 and pearl harbor and japan shit, america had a huge shift foreign policy wise, they knew these wars can start spilling over and disturb them and their not in this world by themselves. Its like all of them engrained a foreign policy set in stone for themselves about building alliances and shared beliefs ever seen and they been freedom exporting ever. But thats my guess but i know the policy dont change only what changes among them is how its done or if its worth here or there among the leaders not get rid of it.

To much riding for america bro, economic interests if a country starts falling they lose jobs too. Security interests if the world has dictator collecting up alliances while their sitting their like oman playin neutral and have nothing back up themselves, its disastrous. Then the exporting of freedom and creating similar minds is a huge project for them. They have lots riding foreign wise iyagu.

Thats why we cant adopt oman neutral stance completely just on current world matters only, but build our back up alliances but thru shrewdness and scavenging sites that are abadoned and not hotly contested. WE NEED BACK UP BRO 10 MILLION AINT SURVIVING WITH A NEW WORLD ORDER OF PUTIN AND HIS CRONIES AND ALL THEIR GDP AND ARMIES. THEIR COMING FOR UR NEUTRAL ASS NEXT. YOUR JUST LEFT THE LAST TO EAT. so we dont take any foreign policy advice from oman just internal structures and how they managed those rowdy ass nomads.

So we need set foreign policies that changes with no govt. Like scavenging world sites that are abadoned and we must direct all intentions to help them cause we need back up as much as possible on the world stage. Its not us vs them its a collective survival against a very troubled world but we just stay out of troubles by scavenging what they dont want.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to rise above identity alliances because identity dont matter on battle field, its belief. Thats why caliphate won the world, it was because of belief while the others were probably on interests and broke down among themselves or had a larger force to deal with who was relenting.

We need belief friends and they dont come in race, religion, location, and it's stable as hell as interests change but belief wont. He dying with us basically. Its who we want as friends and who comes with the best prospects of investment that is a debate for politicians of our day ONLY. Then we need to manage our existing interests or we aint getting to our shared long-term interest. Its about surviving and then ensuring WE SURVIVE for the future basically. So i can see a neutral position working on current world matters and we dont cope the troubled outcomes while we focus on long term goals that needs to be about beliefs uniting and its currently around alot of asian countries, south america, africa cause i dont see much disputes there which is great place to work lol.

We only befriend people on changing interests in A TROUBLED world and yes its troubled and that means its going to be rocky relationship with troubled outcomes when there is a huge cake to be taken where noone is focusing. We need to stay out of mid-east it is troubled and only comes with trouble results, its a mess those sorts of area must not be about belief area, just mutual interests or what they and us need basically to fuel us on our way to backup alliances.

We need to rise above identity alliances because identity dont matter on battle field, its belief. Thats why caliphate won the world, it was because of belief while the others were probably on interests and broke down among themselves or had a larger force to deal with who was relenting.

We need belief friends and they dont come in race, religion, location, and it's stable as hell as interests change but belief wont. He dying with us basically. Its who we want as friends and who comes with the best prospects of investment that is a debate for politicians of our day ONLY. Then we need to manage our existing interests or we aint getting to our shared long-term interest. Its about surviving and then ensuring WE SURVIVE for the future basically.

We only befriend people on changing interests in A TROUBLED world and yes its troubled and that means its going to be rocky relationship with troubled outcomes when there is a huge cake to be taken where noone is focusing.
Adr do you just write non stop? Exciting topic?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I support Israel and the Free World. Damascus must be leveled to the ground:fittytousand:
For what reason do you support Israel?! I hate racist backward and goat fucking Arabs but that doesn't mean I like the Zionists though.

For what reason do you support Israel?! I hate racist backward and goat fucking Arabs but that doesn't mean I like the Zionists though.

Israel are gatekeepers of holy masjid, I support them until Nabi Ciise (as) and Mahdi come. Assad and his alawite rodents have killed more Muslims and oppressed more Muslims than Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending