Israel Restoration. Chinese Man

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's my bet, the people to restore Israel will be Chinese. That is 5000 year stretch of history and still going showing something about their character and culture. They co-exist very well religious wife even though they have periods of time they fall for man made nonsense like politics but they have big periods of enlightment which is usually when their following their old customs. Wa niman aan 'degdegin' weligood, u won't hear of Chinese disaster in world history against other nations.

I think he will be Chinese Christian knowing full well the buddhist side of their culture of inside character, but this will be 'mucjiso' allah to be quite honest, they should know the importance of 'laws' without such nothing can exist in life. Like ying/yang(inner/external) chinese have great discipline not just inner but also external like laws. U can't expect to sit in baghdad and do YOGA. External laws. U exercise ur knowledge in external matters and be a lion. My dad was based in China and said he never met politicians on the same calibre of them and learned his craft their in terms of diplomacy. For example a western guy wa deg deg badan yahay, he falls to his limited mind and thinks he is the answer to everything but when u listen carefully to their words u realize wa 'carab la'yahay' nothing hikmah coming out and there is no way reer miyi follow wax aan hikmad lahayn. Sayid they keep that shit for centuries orally and live and die by it. Why? it's not how u impress others you need to say SOMETHING that people don't know.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So the messiah will reconcile the three faiths and eastern faith. Each one and reconcile old convenants seen they have to HAPPEN like Israel and Noah and whatever else there is. But faith over-rides it in Islam and Christianity I give them that, faith in god but that doesn't mean the old convenants just get over ridden their accomodated at all times since it has to last till the end. If u read carefully Judaism/Christianity it's after life isn't described at all, it ends on earth and judgement day. They have no clue beyond without their prophecies which is all dunya based, that's why they speculate and conjecture about the hereafter. There is alot knowledge about this in Islam. Since it's the last religion for mankind FAITH BASED WISE, it's just a simple 'god is above' beyond my mind and emotions and my desires and all that bullshit, it's principle. You don't describe god, you submit.

All those prophets mentioned in Quran, they left Convenants or Books. Both will be fullfilled. As god has to honor their legacy. Mohamed threw the dhaxal to all the ummah of islam, he didn't turn this last word into cayaar boqortoyo, cause there is no hope after that. No more guidance. But their cud be christians who follow their religion to a perfect model and not going beyond their limits(desires, minds, cadifad, etc) this is what mohamed meant about jews/christians, some waa dacad and u won't find differences with them in ISLAM. The ones u do, stay away from them.

Adam was good father he left no 'convenant' he fell and accepted and didn't want to define the future generations, he just 'bleeped' out raggeedi. It's after adam convenants started with Noah a big world event that one, yes their were other guys in between but they only affected their own people or boundaries. Noah effected mankind. There was a convenant. Then Abraham and Ham a huge clash happened as he lived in HAM societies of Iraq illa egypt ill sudan who wanted to stretch the empire to india and arabia. This is the convenant now the world is fighting over. Judaism/Christianity/Islam plus eastern religions(inner based) they all have one good aspect each religion. Their could other convenants god has not made plain too you. Like the David-Solomon-King Of Judah lineage it's sheeko reer boqor waxasi. It's chain. Osman mahmoud have it but it's not godly convenant that one no different to any king on earth our system. It's not as superior as Pharoah convenant cause god mentioned it so many times. This convenant is just ark, temple, commandments, the REAL TORAH, temple services, making CLEAR JUDAISM promise. It's physical line but it's cursed 'line' so god has to rescue them thru 'jesus' to restore it once and for all and die and move on. Then it's religious aspect left for the jews that could be very deep deep matters also. But I know jews never speak of the hereafter they werent shown visions like Muhammad and Jesus. Doesn't mean it ends with them. Heck even mohamed/jesus knew it could be more then that and said it's not in our control, or we know what we been shown, their could be alot more, the satan question and what mankind does with it who fell and shouldn't be cursed forever is another problem.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The problem with humans is when they think they have an answer they think that's all there is. Doesn't matter if it's spiritual or physical or anything. They never end with allahu alam and may god guide me if I am right cuz god streghthens you if your right and convinces everyone. Even if u do convince everyone, noone still knows as they pray further cause faith has no end. The wise people don't reach conclusions based on anything and really die in full of doubts of their assumptions because faith is far stronger just to submit and surrender but you can work out things for yourself in the real world, just don't live n die by it and think that's all. Imagination think beyond the box.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The wise ppl back in the day left no convenant, they didn't wanna impact on others lives. Like wills, inheritances, etc. Adam and clearly a bunch followed this route and some clearly love this route. Leave a better world for the next generation theme and just die and move on. Some didn't and they had important religious convictions that they didn't want mankind to lose hope in something beyond, watever name a culture calls it. They said anything that comes against that, destroy them and cursed them. So u will see heaps of pain n struggle through-out human history because of these old convenant.

Then you had the Abraham one and Israel was doing fine cause Ishmael is mentioned but not his TRIBES as blessed, only Jacob and Israel. Notice Quran leaves singular where there is no 'continous line'. That's why Israeli convenant is true BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MANKIND, STOP IMPACTING US WITH IT. We know the Mosaic law he left no inheritance see for Israel, he just skipped away with ethiopian woman and thought about what's good for 'god' because he knew when everything fails, mankind needs that famous theme 'one nation under god' or 'so help me god' and all that. Mohamed even threw the dhaxal at Muslims about right religion and hereafter and the dunya(as long as their on straight path) but he also threw at all 'kaffireen' to help the dunya if something good comes out of it. He didn't throw the dhaxal of hereafter for them. So they can control the world Kaffir and will for a long time if they are best among us in the world, muslims can also if they prove their the best among mankind. Anyone can. Some even prefer the old route no 'dhaxal' and just die out like ADAM, Cain, Abel, they left nothing behind cause they saw their mistake.

Mohamed said in the dunya you r submitters MUSLIM. But in the hereafter there is nothing but believers/disbelievers that includes all religions, that's why u see christians/jews and maybe others we don't know about sabaens and so many more who fall under believer category even in our time period. Even chinese buddhist. There is hereafter it's different language in the quran. But their lined up based on convenants, nations, kings, prophets, miracles(christianity), ancestors(aboriginals) and so much more we don't know.

We are basically 'fatherless' u won't find scientific adam, he left nothing behind, u may find 'eve' the mother only who carried on with the kids. No fatherly guidance is terrible look at single mothers today. That's mankind. Those kids of eve would've separated into family groups. Some fucked neaderthals, some homo erectus, humans will do anything without guidance. They were not fully human. It all changed in IRAQ area. Pure humans are genetic thing, it's true. Not spirit thing though, as they can pass that on. That's why I say fi xoolo ha loogu daro inay na badbadiyan mustaqbalka if their no decent human left.

noone is pure human 100% no way. everyone has a little animal in. the measurement only DIFFERENCE some more then others as they delved into that lifestyle for FAR LONGER. No guidance from god. The real world started 5000 years ago, the bible is right about that. Civilizations and tribes. Like the quran says nation n tribes. That's why our lives have always been linked to animals in our culture, every culture. They are man best friend. Camel is OUR BEST FRIEND in Somalia and possibly early arabian cultures. Horses caucasian culture. Thats why pharoahs used to buried with their animals. Some love the COW al baqrah. Farmer cultures weeye. Now it's DOGS and CATS cuz civilization brought PETS. But chinese had ancient monkeys and all that. Pharoahs had birds and all the stuff u see in their wall paintings.

U cant describe a culture without their animal history, it's a sign that one. Horses meant raiders and thieves. Camels meant wanderers. Cows meant peaceful settled ppl farming land. That's why camel culture in africa doesn't ever conflict with farmer culture. We just independent nothing else. Horse culture conflicts big time with farmers, they wanna raid the little works they did.

Wanderers just means they think deeper and just keep wandering, gabays, poetry, sayings, their not really interested in gumaysi and fighting. Horse culture people are more forceful u see this in the way they teach education 'structure, order' their armies, etc waa gumaysi weeye waxoda. So u farmers n horse ppl get along the issue is between u two. No matter where they are in the world. Stop mixing it up with the whole of other society like eskimos, hunter gathers, wanderers.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I see Dhaqan horse culture it means their order, structures, heirachies, force, their give n take type of society like here is food n home but be slave for me landlord, barrons. I can't work with those ppl anigu, let alone fuckin farmers who sit there peacefully trying their hardest in settlement(they got best work ethic) DAMN WORK HORSE BAAN UU BIXIYA. Mana daalan, no give up, i wanna just go back the desert or isolate to nature. Just so determined iyagu illahi ha siiyo that aspect of their culture.

I know myself the only time I fight is when someone invades my space, other then that if i see fights in public I dont sit there trying to prove myself in their hierachy, i move on quickly and go back to my little world. Camel herders are the same, they just go back MIYI. When they invade our personal space, we ARE THE TRUE WARRIORS, THE XANAQ AND GOBANIMO IN US, WILL DESTROY EVERY HORSE BASED SUPREMACY CULTURE. Thats why alexander died in cities n farmer settlements never knowing if he was the TRUE WARRIOR untill he steps into 'ARABIA' meaning in those times 'desert places'. Wallahi baan ku iri he would never walk out again, because gobanimo and our space is what we die for not 'conquering'.

illahi ayaa desert uu dhigay labadasi umadood si aysan weligood isarkin. Cuz the horse based culture we wud be over in this world. It would be free thinkers(wanders of mind and body) with settlers who are dedicated and effort based society. The difference is the desert society choose on wisdom convincing between their leaders on any topic. NO discrimination at all, they love the hikma not the 'orders and laws' as the quran says. As they cant believe in something without understanding it fully. The difference in both horse n camel camps, each man is free thinker in camel camp no orders, they think for themselves meesha laga guulayo cadowga and prepare their 'camp' in that heirachy. Where-as horse based culture which is modern military they need guidance from general iyo sarkaal the rest is 'xaamali' slave minded so that is big factor I think.'

It's like Trump heiriachy bit of horse and bit farmer ethics in him. They will die by him those societies een in the battle field, no questioning at all have u seen their armies 'yes sir no sir' looooool alla ma waxasi ba miyiga la gayn kara, waa hikmad yes sir iyo no sirkaga wase its life n death u talking and only the best strategy will be given the TALO and amar.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mind u every culture and society has weak points. Camel guys break down on choosing 'talo' even the best among them they will criticize, this is serious weak point, without talo u finished. That's why talo talo talo ayaa laga hadla somali culture the most. They need mechanism for this huge aspect of cultural weakness. It's your achille heel. If resolved, they got all the other ingredients they need. That's why they intervere in ur TALO SIDE the world, they know ur weakness. They know once its gone u finished.

Thats why advice somalis learn to take orders, develop this skill anywhere, no matter there is wisdom behind that and re apply in the culture of the importance of it. Clan elders come the closest to talo in their society, Not politicians. This cain n abel spirit needs to go. Even arabs unite at family level with talo. Look at their family STRUCTURE N LEADER. Cain n abel is one man win society. We got settlers(early arab coastal settlers), farmers(work horses in spirit), in our society, we need to learn of each other. Not hate each other lifestyle.

China is fucked now, they used to accomodate all people n beliefs. They had radical change cracking down on worshipping the state, that's not ancient china spirit. They cud fall in the future. Every society has their weak points waan arkay. I have yet to see perfect 100% bullet proof structure anywhere in the world. But some tweak tweak areas and develop it further their weakness.

Religious freedom and human right principle is absolutely mind blowing stuff, an idea of such magnitude lama arag in the past. It's good idea but it wont happen overnight is what ppl forget. Go to miyi u just point to sky and animals around how they diverse and have their owners respecting each other but not trampling human rights religious freedom just dont harm ma ceeb ba noone said dont defend animal kingdom wa aragta wa is celiyan. Animals dont live in two different worlds and boundaries they co exist if u cant do that wax kale rabta weeye that is against basic principles of even animals. The problem with the west is 'hadaf' like somalinimo and therei s human rights n religious freedom doesnt happen over night. Its good principles doesnt mean its REALISTIC at all times.

It's not in conflict with our miyi values at all, it's perfectly insync. It's in compatibility problem with horse based cultures and mentalities who are infilterating us with their nonsense and hadafyo but it's a 'horse spirit' behind it at all times. Have u noticed in PL we freed the horses, it's not our culture, their wild roaming in our land. Where-as camel roams wild in Australia. Ogaden r smart they put the camel as flag symbol but send us their horse statue get rid of that shit. They take it hamar as usual supporting their hadaf which was good implemented wrong way horse based culture, needed camel culture and negiotations.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hamar seems to be like some sort of dumping ground of history and present. They need to settle down and settle their issues and stop being dumping ground of idealogies of the past like SYL, SAYID HADAF AND DEFINE WHO THEY ARE IN SPIRIT.

Trending