Israel PM Netanyahu campaigns for upcoming election using Amhara NAMA party slogan

This is actually a campaign slogan of the Amhara party NAMA/ABN in Ethiopia.

1615276790100.jpeg

@Sheikh Kulkuli right now

tenor.gif

:drakelaugh:

Disclaimer: I'm not a fun of NAMA. I don't think NAMA is mature enough to lead Amhara region let alone Ethiopia. I also don't think they will win in Amhara region. I hope PM Abiy wins the upcoming election.

Finally, I think Netanyahu was just using the NAMA slogan for his own Likud party and not actually campaigning for NAMA. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

This is actually a campaign slogan of the Amhara party NAMA/ABN in Ethiopia.

View attachment 174114

@Sheikh Kulkuli right now

tenor.gif

:drakelaugh:

Disclaimer: I'm not a fun of NAMA. I don't think NAMA is mature enough to lead Amhara region let alone Ethiopia. I also don't think they will win in Amhara region. I hope PM Abiy wins the upcoming election.

Finally, I think Netanyahu was just using the NAMA slogan for his own Likud party and not actually campaigning for NAMA. :ftw9nwa:
Aren’t Ethiopians in Israel known as infiltrators? Netanyahu and his party are also hostile toward Ethiopians with even the ones that are Israeli citizens being discriminated against. You shouldn’t be proud of some PR stunt when your people in Israel face daily abuse :comeon:

@xabashi I do beleive falashaa face racism in Israel most of them become cannon fodder to the system beciming soilders which is the worst job because I guess life in Ethiopia was better.

Is it photoshopped.

What do you mean? This is indeed the campaign slogan of NAMA/ABN and Netanyahu is using it for his Likud party to address Beta Israels. As far as I know Beta Israel are originally agews not Amharas who use Amharic as their first language and also have similar costumes like Amharas except for religion. For some reason NAMA/ABN has a strong support base in Israel.

Last edited:
Aren’t Ethiopians in Israel known as infiltrators? Netanyahu and his party are also hostile toward Ethiopians with even the ones that are Israeli citizens being discriminated against. You shouldn’t be proud of some PR stunt when your people in Israel face daily abuse :comeon:

Who said I'm proud? I only informed what Netanyahu was doing i.e. using one of the slogan of an Ethiopian party for his own Likud party. Btw, Netanyahu is one of the Ethiopian friendly PM who helped brought many Beta Israels to Israel and also appointed two Beta Israel ministers in his cabinet.

Anyway the point is he is using a slogan of an Ethiopian party based in Ethiopia for his own Likud party.

Who said I'm proud? I only informed what Netanyahu was doing i.e. using one of the slogan of an Ethiopian party for his own Likud party. Btw, Netanyahu is one of the Ethiopian friendly PM who helped brought many Ethiopians (Beta Israels) to Israel and also appointed two Beta Israel ministers in his cabinet.
Hes the same guy that has damaged the Ethiopian Israeli community and has used dangerous rhetoric which has caused them to be labelled infiltrators and be attacked. You wouldn’t post if you weren’t proud so stop the cap

Hes the same guy that has damaged the Ethiopian Israeli community and has used dangerous rhetoric which has caused them to be labelled infiltrators and be attacked. You wouldn’t post if you weren’t proud so stop the cap

I'm not into Israeli politics and Beta Israelis are citizens of Israel not Ethiopia but as far as I can tell they love him and their party is in coalition with Likud and they got 2 minister posts. I'm not well-versed in their internal politics though but I can imagine he would not appoint two ministers from Beta Israel and they wouldn't worked with him if he is how you described. Two months ago, he even went to the airport to welcome new arrivals of Beta Isrealis.

I'm not into Israeli politics and Beta Israelis are citizens of Israel not Ethiopia but as far as I can tell they love him and their party is in coalition with Likud and they got 2 minister posts. I'm not well-versed in their internal politics though but I can imagine he would not appoint two ministers from Beta Israel and they wouldn't worked with him if he is how you described. Two months ago, he even went to the airport to welcome new arrivals of Beta Isrealis.

Just go on google and see how they’re treated. He don’t like them but he has an image to uphold and their population for votes

C O O N S
:susp:Look at them, I can see the temptation to lick his boots

Tell em them niggas think they can leave their shithole to leech of the Ashkenazi homeland
:susp:they shouldn't be able to come back to their homeland
same goes to the moroccan jews who left like fucking roaches
mfs think a religion will save them from being african
you're in the same boat lil nikka :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts