Israel: Netanyahu welcomes hundreds of Ethiopian Jewish immigrants at airport

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Don't they get abused in Israel?

I think those groups are adherents of Judaism so they are Jews. but lets allow who ever you consider "real" Jews decide who they consider a Jew. Assuming your real Jews are some combination of Mizraaxiim/Teemaniim/Sefaardiim then your "real" Jews already decided those "fake" Jews are also real Jews

Dont get distracted from supporting peace and human rights by arguing over who is a real Jew whether you support 2 state or 1 state solution

Arent they beta jews aka fake jews?

I dont know anything about that Beta Jewish tribe people from Africa but if Israel allows them to make caliyah then that means Israel Jews consider them Jews and most IsraeliJews have are descendants of recent Mashriqi Jews. So, you can assume "real" Bani Israa'iil Jewish Israelis accept them

What the hell is a real jew anyways definetely not these fake khazar Europeans
Also as Muslims we should remember that even if the Khazaristan hypothesis/myth was true then so-called "fake" AshkenazimJews who adhere to Judaism are still Jews

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
:lolbron:

I heard some geeljire Isaaq/OG/DhulHante went to wori in the Gulf once and shot Khaliiji boss calling cabiid the geeljire said I am slave of God alone. I actually think this story possibly/probably happened

I think there is some racism there but they are alot less racist against asSumaal than they are against others but I have no hard evidence just what I saw/heard from/about them in America

:lolbron:

I heard some geeljire Isaaq/OG/DhulHante went to wori in the Gulf once and shot Khaliiji boss calling cabiid the geeljire said I am slave of God alone. I actually think this story possibly/probably happened

It was in Jeddah in the 80s and he was OG. An Arab pushed him aside in a cafe queue and then when he asked why he called him caabiid be silent. The OG guy simply shot him for calling him cabiid saying Arab sand kneega I am Somali

Since he did that the government gave orders and instructions no Somali was to be abused as they don’t care about consequences or ramifications and will not back dow due to their nature hence why Arabs respect and fear them

Unlike Asians who are willing to take abuse. Say what you want about that man but he left us a legacy To be feared

I think there is some racism there but they are alot less racist against asSumaal than they are against others but I have no hard evidence just what I saw/heard from/about them in America

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Yeah, but as bad as black muslims in Arab countrys.
Dont know why your bringing up muslims, and arabs like that was ever relevant in this thread...