Israel mass raped Palestinians in Al-Shifa hospital

What’s has happened to the ummah have we been castrated.
:meleshame:
1711357001002.png

Last edited:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
It's always funny how they bring up the oct 7 attack even tho israelis are literally known to rape women, how the hell do people still defend the IDF

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Al Jazeera retracted this. I don’t know why they need to make up anything when there’s plenty of evidence of other crimes.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Jews suffering from the nightmares of holocaust. They trying hard to cause the same inflicted pains on others but they fail big time. Nothing will match the holocaust as the entire world can see how Hitler violated them by stripping naked their women in confined places. The evil Hitler did to them they are taking their frustration on Palestinians. Wrong is wrong however you look at it. By trying to so same to others you get the wrath of GOD. Zionism is cursed and the never get healing from holocaust nothing simply will ever compare. The evilness of the nazis was on another level stripping naked women and starving children that was horrendous. The Jews trynna inflict some of damage on others by feeling salvation and healing but that is not how we go. You collect the L and repent. But try to correct evil with evil you get the wrath of GOD. I believe they cursed. As their hearts is filled with anger and humiliation. They will never be satisfied.

Jews suffering from the nightmares of holocaust. They trying hard to cause the same inflicted pains on others but they fail big time. Nothing will match the holocaust as the entire world can see how Hitler violated them by stripping naked their women in confined places. The evil Hitler did to them they are taking their frustration on Palestinians. Wrong is wrong however you look at it. By trying to so same to others you get the wrath of GOD. Zionism is cursed and the never get healing from holocaust nothing simply will ever compare. The evilness of the nazis was on another level stripping naked women and starving children that was horrendous. The Jews trynna inflict some of damage on others by feeling salvation and healing but that is not how we go. You collect the L and repent. But try to correct evil with evil you get the wrath of GOD. I believe they cursed. As their hearts is filled with anger and humiliation. They will never be satisfied.
Like Germany lost as well German people in their million were ethnic cleansed from Poland, Russia and czeskvolia

NidarNidar

Punisher

Israel losing this war on information, if this was 20 years ago, we wouldn't see 1/10 of what we see on social media.

Israel losing this war on information, if this was 20 years ago, we wouldn't see 1/10 of what we see on social media.
I think it’s actually how many Muslims in the west, 9/11 Muslim Americans were scared, now they don’t give a f*ck, and how much Muslims there are in social media

NidarNidar

Punisher
I’m seeing posts from yahuud saying Arab money control the media that’s why the media is against them 😂
Palestinians are probably the most miskeen people in the Middle East, a friend of mine's father would bring home trays of food back from his restaurant and give it out to the neighbours.

Palestinians are probably the most miskeen people in the Middle East, a friend of mine's father would bring home trays of food back from his restaurant and give it out to the neighbours.
It’s actually there’s no in between you get really racist ones and really sweet ones, the racist get the f*ck out of Palestine or collaborate with Israel and basically betray their people