Israel Is Blessed N Cursed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I focus my hatred on Israel because I don't like what they did when they had a clear advantage over the world only due to god intervention. The world was basically worshipping man made things be it objects their hands made or stars and moons or 'ancient spirits and ancestors', we were basically without guidance as a people, we were limited to our 'mankind' intellect and structures. These desert rats got a head-start by GOD, he said 'listen' don't do as they do, their going to 'pass away' all their man made nonsense which has proven true, because man made stuff don't last, it gets replaced after a time period no matter what we create it evolves and the old ideas get left behind. This has proven true through-out all time periods. The only thing that has consistently stayed the same is the jewish idea of god.

That there is 1 god that is beyond us not MADE BY OUR HANDS OR OUR THOUGHTS(Eastern buddhism), our mind has 'limitation' also just like our 'hands and structures' and anything that is limited will be 'left' behind technically as something comes to replace it. But what will replace this jewish idea of 'god is unseen and beyond us' it's clearly always going to 'last' do you see how these guys have definitely been 'assisted' by god, he gave them the trick to know no matter what happens in the world and no matter what changes along the way this FIRM idea will always APPEAL to each generation across the time period. No human could CONCIEVE of such idea that will last this long and in my honest opinion it will last forever.

But as for their politics though and how they managed the world after-wards is where my ANGER is. My anger is for mankind to be 'used' by them in such a way to their detriment. The jews NEVER lose(blessed by god) through-out history, it's the empire that get replaced. They just 'move' like they always did to the next 'empire' that is operating who has jews there 'influencing' that empire. So this idea JEWS will lose 'horta' madaxina ka bixiya, they will never lose to us MANKIND, unless there is some sort of 'divine' intervention.

The war between Russia/China world order and America/western world order, doesn't impact on jews at all. They have 'jews' in Russia who are on the top echelon of society and same as America, their is no jewish impact here if one empire dies, they just relocate like they always did and be welcomed by the jews of the NEW SUPER POWER and the cycle continues. The only losers are always 'mankind' the old empire that dies is forgotten from the canal of history as jews navigate thru the empires utilizing their jewish networks to welcome in refugees who are fleeing the old empire.

So if there is a Russian/China axis developing and countries aligning towards them for their own 'state' interest be it economical, political, or military reasons, it doesn't bother JEWS at all, they will always play the role of influencer since their at the top echelon elite class of each empire at ALL TIMES. They will ensure the jewish people reintegrate and begin another cycle of 'few centuries' of survival. Their very smart people the jews, I don't run this past them at all. Their built to last forever, they never place their 'eggs' in one 'basket' like mankind does, they 'diversify' their jewish base to have a hand in each 'empire' and 'base population' to rebegin again. I just find it silly how mankind basically continues taking the loss for such a small group of people who will never be impacted in any way if you live or die cause they just RELOCATE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The jews will 'penetrate' China as it's becoming a world power over the next few centuries marks my words and begin ensuring a jewish elite class forms to influence that empire. They already starting in Africa and ensuring their 'eggs' are placed there in-case something goes wrong in the 'empire' worlds. These guys are brutal about their SURVIVAL, this not a game or joke to them about JEWISH SURVIVAL, their minds are shaped like this for over 5000 years. I think Somalis should copy their 'methods' if we get out act together to ensure our language, culture doesn't die. Anyways our religion won't die cause their will always be millions of people in each generation to 'recite the quran' and rebuild it from scratch. But our language and culture may die if we don't also adopt the jewish model.

Who knows maybe god intended for us to have AN EXODUS, we had a huge exodus in 91 like the jews did in the roman period 2000 years ago. Their 2000 years ahead of us and utilized upon this and why their still surviving intact. We need to also do the same is my view. I don't see any nation as 'dispersed' in africa as the Somali is all over the world. They kept their hebrew language and torah for 2000 years the jews, that's an amazing feat in this ever changing and evolving world. Somalis can't even keep the language in one generation in the west looooooooooool. The reason it's important to ensure our language, culture and miyi lifestyle is maintained so we can always 'learn from it' through-out the ever evolving world order, that's what the jews do they always learn from the ancient jews.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at this. When u look at Somali desert culture your looking at the ancient 'israel' way of life. We were apart of that society but I don't think we received the 'convenant' of that nation, many tribes lived in the desert at that time so their way of life, cultural thinking(clans and abtirsi), history, xeer(oral based contracts), elder society(jews have this till today). It's just to much similarities to be quite honest.

Look at this moses tablet

moses-ten-commandments-37729-wallpaper.jpg

Look at Somali Tablet

0fb06d6211b4f065101528312a77521d.jpg

We still have this ancient culture about us but it's only now ISLAM. Who u think Moses married? an ethiopian woman? why didn't he marry his own israeli women? cause their not 'holy' in the eyes of the lord I think, since the promise was with ISRAEL MALE LINEAGE not the FEMALE lineage. We dispersed from that AREA is my current understanding before the israelis shifted towards 'settlements and farming' and began this 'new judaism' the corruption which the quran talks about. It's not the ancient stuff.

Trending

Latest posts