Israel Has To Much Power

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is really wrong how much power and clout they have even over America, they can make the super-power buckle. Even in Russia they are the 'ogligarchs'. I mean when u own 20% of the nobel peace prizes, 20% of the wealth, that's not including the strategic marriages they do with 'wealthy gentiles' like Donald Trump to suck that dry.

They found the 1 god idea we all believe in. All political/economic philosophies are grounded in jewish founders. Science is heavily dominated by them. They survived 3000 years with their culture/religion/language in-tact.

What is weird u won't find one Somali study them, they all been taught to compete with 'Bantu' meaning that how low your intellect is.

Anyways Their announcing the Palestine deal, obviously the Palestinians will be like NO. Their similar to HG, waa 'xal diid' kkkk they don't want a solution ever and think holding out will some-how win them points of sympathy world wide.

Israel is very relevant to the world. America doesn't empower anyone they disapprove of look at Iran. I am worried the Ethiopians got in their 'ears' saying we have long ties 'solomon/sheba' we are trustworthy to lead Africa back us while 'demonizing' the rest of Africans.

It's critical Somalis realize no-one cares what is right or wrong, you need to learn people cut deals not argue with u who is better or wrong. The reason HG lost the civil war is they never cut deals similar to palestinians so your left in situation far worse as the world moves on YOU DONT. We need to establish Israeli ties before the Ethiopians get in their ears.

They already took the AU, we need to tell Israel not over-invest in Ethiopia and keep it balanced in the region or else it could be single point of collapse also. Ethiopia needs a check n balance and we could argue for that check n balance where if Ethiopia gets out of line, Israel can call us to 'muscle' in. They even order America around so I am not sure why Somalia thinks it's special or outside the realities of the world

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No shit Sherlock

It's silly of Somalis to have relations with America yet not Israel, it makes us look politically incompetent, America is Israel shop waryaa, what they say goes regarding the world matters. There is no way America can make a decision without seeking approval from Israel around 'strategic' areas of the world. Most countries are built for 'trade' only so their just under the WTO agreements but others are core economic lifelines like 'oil' sector that can disrupt the world

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
It's silly of Somalis to have relations with America yet not Israel, it makes us look politically incompetent, America is Israel shop waryaa, what they say goes regarding the world matters. There is no way America can make a decision without seeking approval from Israel around 'strategic' areas of the world. Most countries are built for 'trade' only so their just under the WTO agreements but others are core economic lifelines like 'oil' sector that can disrupt the world
Arabs paying us to be they lap dogs, u really think if Saudi and UAE recognized Israel’s, Somalia wouldn’t tomorrow? And I am all for having ties with Israel, but I also believe that we should have deeper ties with Iran. Iran one of the most powerful Islamic countries and this whole Sunni/Shia split might be the biggest misunderstanding to reach earth

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Who cares. The ME region will never become stable.

Just like how our grandad's we're arguing about this shit, our grandkids will do the same.

Trending

Latest posts