Israel granted official observer status at the African Union

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You have an apartheid state?
Do act that are considered internationally as genocide?
have conflicts with your neighbors?
Yes?
Then welcome in our union, but you need to do something to your fare politics, get a dictator or something

The Union is up to the joke it is, well done

By the way Israel is considered European since they are part European association group, plays in UEFA and partaks in Eurovision

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Yes?
Then welcome in our union, but you need to do something to your fare politics, get a dictator or something

Israel got some juicy cybersecurity companies, the best in the world in fact.

Check this stuff out:

The reason why so many Arab countries have been partnering with Israel as of late is primarily for this cybersecurity tech.

They will never leave Palestine, might as well use their Jew brains to your advantage.

Yes?

Israel over the years improved relations with many african nations particulary Uganda Kenya Rawanda and Chad and the palestinian issue isn't tat important to the bloc as Arab African states normalized relations with Israel like Egypt in 1979 Sudan and Morroco in 2020

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Israel got some juicy cybersecurity companies, the best in the world in fact.

Check this stuff out:

The reason why so many Arab countries have been partnering with Israel as of late is primarily for this cybersecurity tech.

They will never leave Palestine, might as well use their Jew brains to your advantage.
they are the best of the bests in that field. that spyware made a huge scandalous news across the world from spying on thousands of journalist, whom many died after they being hacked to Macron's phone. Snowden called it the news of the year

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Finally, a reason to leave the Bantu union without seeming like racists.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
weirdly enough there are hundereds of comments of Black israelites, biblical and biafras type of shit roaming the internet, heil almighty eloheim and "they are africans, they were ethiopians for centuries" and so on

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Actually, this is the closest the Palestinians have ever been to winning.

Israel finally lost a PR battle during a war, have been labelled as an apartheid state by even their own NGOs and political figures in UK/Australia/US are considering recognising a future Palestinian state.

In the next 10-20 years, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict will end with either two clear states or the more probable outcome of one secular country, two people.

Apollo

VIP

Israel finally lost a PR battle during a war, have been labelled as an apartheid state by even their own NGOs and political figures in UK/Australia/US are considering recognising a future Palestinian state.

In the next 10-20 years, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict will end with either two clear states or the more probable outcome of one secular country, two people.

I'm very pessimistic on the prospects of a two state solution. You are dealing with a fanatic ethnoreligious group that has been salivating over returning to their 'original homeland' for millennia. This isn't a rational group following game theory, they will stay put to the bitter end. Also, the fact that the more insane Orthodox Jews are growing in number makes matter worse long term.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm very pessimistic on the prospects of a two state solution. You are dealing with a fanatic ethnoreligious group that has been salivating over returning to their 'original homeland' for millennia. This isn't a rational group following game theory, they will stay put to the bitter end. Also, the fact that the more insane Orthodox Jews are growing in number makes matter worse long term.

Same here, I genuinely do not believe a two state solution will work, there will always be interference.

What I can tell you is that eventually they're gonna tell Israel to sit with the Palestinians seriously and have good-faith negotiations. The result of that will be similar to South Africa, one nation state which is a homeland for everybody.

I think eventually Palestine will be engulfed by Israel eventually and no one will be able to stop them.

Isn’t it mostly because most of them are after underdeveloped African countries rich of nutrition, gold, diamonds and more Ala Congo?

Their situation really disgusts me but the Palestinians will never get the whole land back. A 2 state Solution is unlikely either. They’ll most likely be forced to live amongst each other like thousands of years back.

African Union is a Western Organization and tool to reach their goals, why is anyone surprised? Is it not funded by Europe lool?

Its good no Somali respects this organization and takes it seriously after our experience with it. I hope we leave it, no one should be lending credibility to this absolute joke.

I see this as a race for Africas largerly untapped resources. The continent is the richest on Earth, but has the poorest people living it.

Africans need to hold there leaders responsible and change their mentality. Waa xoolo especially those with power.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think eventually Palestine will be engulfed by Israel eventually and no one will be able to stop them.

Israel has practically taken over the entire West Bank, and have a blockade on Gaza.

However, issues such as Sheikh Jarrah or the annexation of the Jordan Valley will increase as Israel becomes determined to officially annex their occupied areas, leading to increased global attention to the conflict.

In lay man terms, it has to get worse for Palestinians before it gets better. The West will only intervene when public outrage is evident and the issue is unavoidable. The only way this can happen is if either the Jordan Valley gets annexed or Naftali Bennet tries to annex the entire West Bank.

Israel has practically taken over the entire West Bank, and have a blockade on Gaza.

However, issues such as Sheikh Jarrah or the annexation of the Jordan Valley will increase as Israel becomes determined to officially annex their occupied areas, leading to increased global attention to the conflict.

In lay man terms, it has to get worse for Palestinians before it gets better. The West will only intervene when public outrage is evident and the issue is unavoidable. The only way this can happen is if either the Jordan Valley gets annexed or Naftali Bennet tries to annex the entire West Bank.
The conflict in that region will most likely carry on until Nabi Isa ibn Maryam (AS) descends on Damascus and a huge war will break out between us and the disbelievers.

I disagree with @Apollo that Israel is full of irrational fanatics that fervently want national harakiri. So I think WestBank annexation is happening but both sides will either agree to either a decentralized single state or a 2 state solution of a sovereign Gaza state and a separate sovereign state of Israel/WestBank.

The ongoing conflict as the 2 populations become increasingly interconnected will destroy both Israel and Palestine as sovereign states. Not solving this conflict can turn the entire territory of Israel/Palestine into a battlefield with no functioning government until ethnic cleansing separates the 2 populations again. I think this will be avoided

Last edited:

Trending