Israel Feel Superior To Non Jews

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
While you cringe we are championing the truth and our cause which is preserving afroasiatic history.

Your right at the bottom of innovation, not a single nobel prize, u won't get one for being an cawaan and following ideas of the world, u need to free your mind and challenge it and bring people to new reality or else your just a sheep la wadan karo which indicates your ancestor must of been someone who was just primitive no level of thought. Don't u get it cawaan boy? ideas evolve, this is law of science, u don't stick to the idea, u wait for a new one to beat it on evidence.

U r stuck on the idea jews taught colonialist to spread to the world, hence your never an inventor and jews mock u for it saying u contribute nothing except what white man teaches u and he teaches the white man, your like double slave who he has no time for. Wuu ka faanaya hadanan CHALLENGE TO THEORIES SAMAYNIN WARYAA ONCE U CHALLENGE HE SEES MASKAXDADA MA GUMAYSANA

I can see why jews look down on us, I even look down on u. Cawaan ba tahay dee hikmad ma gabtid, remember solomon was about wisdom. I am going to create a science for u and make others believe it and u will just follow like the cawaan u r
Sxb i understand where youre coming from. Youre a proponent of the idealogy of similar ydna is a family so ma aha?
If thats the case then we are all from the adam clad, haplogroup A00, so we are all one family. Ofcourse you'll say thats ridiculous because we divide further more.
Let me ask, is an e1b1b jew closer to you than a T clad Dir?

Your right at the bottom of innovation, not a single nobel prize, u won't get one for being an cawaan and following ideas of the world, u need to free your mind and challenge it and bring people to new reality or else your just a sheep la wadan karo which indicates your ancestor must of been someone who was just primitive no level of thought. Don't u get it cawaan boy? ideas evolve, this is law of science, u don't stick to the idea, u wait for a new one to beat it on evidence.

U r stuck on the idea jews taught colonialist to spread to the world, hence your never an inventor and jews mock u for it saying u contribute nothing except what white man teaches u and he teaches the white man, your like double slave who he has no time for. Wuu ka faanaya hadanan CHALLENGE TO THEORIES SAMAYNIN WARYAA ONCE U CHALLENGE HE SEES MASKAXDADA MA GUMAYSANA
And they claim an entire civilisation that has nothing to do with them. Their khazars from fucking eastern europe, whiter than paper. Atleast im e1b1b and the same race as those they claim.
Faan waxaa igu filan inaan ku dhaho, anaa abihiin idinkaga muuqaal eg. Gentileska ey abayaashiin yasi jireen baad u eg tihiin. Leperkey aabyaashiin dili jireen baad u eg tihiin. Why do they do this? waxey doonayaan legitimacy, every empire first legitimizes themselves with ancient cultures. The barbaric germanics legitimized themselves with roman civilisation in the Renaissance . We are more deserving to legitimise ourselves with abraham for we DAAROOD are descendents of ishmael, all tge while resembling him more. Adna civilisation ma taqaanid. War rooga ey ku istaaganyihiin baan ka hoos siiboonaa ayaga iyoba 'arabta

@DR OSMAN
Ka waran hadaan maanta iraah boqor cusman iyo keenadid umar mahmoud ayey ahayeen? Taariikh wax ka qaali ah majiro waa priceless ma garatey. Nin cadaan ah oo frankestein hebrew la yimid inuu maanta anigoo dadyowga horey ah(faraciin, yahuud, carab) inuu indha iga eego sida inaan siman nehey. 5 of the 5 world religions aniga ayey i dalilsadaan. Ancient greece iyoba rome aniga ayey i nasab sheegtaan(ancient egypt). Fartaan oo an ku qorayo ancient phonecians(jews) ayaa alifey. War ma maankaab baa tahay?Kor baan u kaadshaa, cid taarikh igu faani karto majiro. Kaliya chinese aya iga madax banaan for now(there are chinese scholars who propose chinese civilsation and charaxters are from ancient egypt, its no scoffing evidence).

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I honestly understand they're mind-set the JEWS, it's not even about the TORAH or the fact they introduced this concept of ONE GOD that is beyond our control(eliminates emperors, kings, environmental gods, idols), the world was stuck in god concept around IDOLS or Worshipping the state like Pharoah-Romans etc.

They blew this concept out the window and freed people to not bow down to anyone or anything as GOD and to stand tall and proud as an EQUAL. This concept didn't exist before, like it or not. It freed humanity mind. They then strategically married from leadership class of each prospective nation and started to teach they're leaders 'knowledge' which is what Jews have in abudance, how they obtained that knowledge isn't miraclous or anything. They never had a homeland beyond a small period of time, they were always guests to other empires. They had a strong 'literacy' knowledge after all they're book was written down demonstrating they knew how to read or write.

They would read and write from all these various parts of the world knowledge. They were literally everywhere from Ethiopia/Yemen Empire, The Iraqi/Syrian/Spanish empire, The european renaissance, They even have chinese jews based in China and have lots of knowledge about that society and it's progression level. Combining such vast knowledge over 2 thousand year period isn't something a society that is located in one place can compete against.

It's just not feasible. The europeans did exactly the same thing after the renaissance, collected all greek, roman, indian, arabic knowledge since these are the only living knowledge alive, the rest has been destroyed or lost with time like EGYPT-Bablyon-Ethiopia-Kush. If you want knowledge the best way is to extract that knowledge from all over the world and start translating it which is what empires do when they begin they're march to glory and power. It's nothing new, even Islamic one did the same with greek/chinese/indian knowledge base of they're time.

So yes I do admire Jews and I do Despise them like the Quran says they are blessed and cursed. I don't have 100% love or hate for them wallahi, it's balanced because some things they are good at and some things they can be quite evil in how they operate. Penetrating each nation 'royal house' and establishing marriage links and now influencing that nation for your agenda isn't good and they use to do this.

Solomon/Sheba story is beautiful example of how they managed that, this small ruling class now basically 'conquer' the locals of ethiopia and teach them to love jews which is the whole objective of the jew is to ensure the world loves them and doesn't harm them. They are not suicidal like other countries who will go to 'all out war' knowing they're population is very TINY and they will be annihilated. They devised working strategies for over 2000 years to ensure they're success.

Today All ruling families around the world have 'jewish' family members from the past who started they're ruling class to control the peasant class below. You need these jews as they are very learned in comparison to your isolated community in some part of the world who probably barbaric and illerate before jews came to them. The ruling family then trades of with the jew for this knowledge and they begin the conquest of locals in that geographic area.

Anyways Somalia in one respect what I do love about is, we are set up like JEWS. We are individuals that's what we have tribes just like jews do. Even the name Israel is named after JACOB, where-as other countries name are not named after ANYONE soo ma arag? Like America, Australia, Europe, United Kingdom, etc. These people are not about honoring they're 'ancestors' they are nations based on language commonalities.

A language, land, religion, doesn't make you a human being, a name and roots in ancestors does. You can't be religious if your not human first, what makes a human? they actually have individual names that's what makes them human like Israel has an INDIVIDUAL name while the pagans surrounding them had none and were just pagan like the world is today.

We need to make our clan system work in cooperation, these are our ancestors. Either thru 'kingdom' method which will mean all our leaders at ISIM level will need to intermarry and we create governance based on blood or we must adopt a method where our ancestor identities are honored and cherished and never forgotten. We can then create a governance model based on language, land, culture, similarities. We can't create a governance model on CLAN like we do now which will cause a clan race only like is happening. We need governance model that is outside of clan completely since no-one shares the same clan so it won't work.

Scottish model, UAE Model, are good options to review. African models are not workable for us since they don't have 'clan' systems, they are 'tribes' only based on language only with a king on top nothing else. They don't say I am from this clan and that clan when u dig deep into African tribes. They were always ruled by one king similar to the english who don't have clan set up also.

These type of societies have forgotten they're ancestors dee and have accepted they're identity is just a language which is not an identity at all, language is just communication, identity is blood based and ancestor based like Israel is. You can speak the best hebrew if you want in Israel but if your family isn't known among a tribe of Israel, you will never be a jew to them. They know the key differences between 'tribe' and nation state. Most nations are not tribes, they are lost people who forgot they're ancestors and united with people like 'cawaan' on communication. Only some tough people remember they're ancestors like scots, irish, somalis, arabs, few desert african clans, wallahi the rest are just cawaano oo wadan ku dhisan luqad laysku fahmayo iyo dhul uu dhaxayso keliya

I speak english but I will never say english a language is my ancestor, yaa? u think I am an cawaan, my ancestor should have a NAME like human do
Ashkenazi jews have converted to judaism just over 300 years ago they are from the caucus mountains from the tribes of gog and magog.

Sephardic jews are the original jews but they are treated like third class citizens amongst the Ashkenazi who make up the majority of the population in occupied Palestinian territory controlled by the apartheid terrorist regime oo iskeeda ku dhawaaqay madax banaan israel.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ashkenazi jews have converted to judaism just over 300 years ago they are from the caucus mountains from the tribes of gog and magog.

Sephardic jews are the original jews but they are treated like third class citizens amongst the Ashkenazi who make up the majority of the population in occupied Palestinian territory controlled by the apartheid terrorist regime of israel.

Bahalku wuxu ka cabsada bahal kale, hadad la tagtid maskinimo iyo sadaqo he will eat u waryaa ka fariso siyasada, shaqo kuma lihid, siyasada waa dagaal weeye on who remains SUPREME on earth or in a country. Naga fariso waryaa

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bahalku wuxu ka cabsada bahal kale, hadad la tagtid maskinimo iyo sadaqo he will eat u waryaa ka fariso siyasada, shaqo kuma lihid, siyasada waa dagaal
Legislation is for none except Allah:fittytousand:

You are an open enemy a foot soldier of iblis the accused who wishes to introduce freemasonry iyo phallic worship to somalia waxas wax loo dhulkaadan karo ma ahaan maaska madaxa ba laga dhilaa boowe walle ciyaarta waa galin dembe:mugshotman:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I respect religious people just not in time of survival for land, clan, for nation. They're advice is useless then, since the world is bahalo, no amount of religion will help save u, they will come and eat u sxb and the quran u have.

I will not be regulated by quran if it doesn't achieve my goal of ensuring HARTI IS SUPREME. But I also wont be like haile sellasie calling harti god and changing ppl to worship us like pharoah did before moses freed them. I am not that CRUEL. But I want as much land inheritance for harti as possible like queen elizabeth did for her people, they own fkn continents now. U can then try the quranic approach and see how much sheikhaal has today, nothing except what some clans donated from sadaqo, he doesnt even have a ciidan lol, u wont let me be hostage like sheikhaal and not free waryaa and say u must do this and that becuz of quran, I will not they use the quran as a way to make us weaker and help them

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Legislation is for none except Allah:fittytousand:

You are an open enemy a foot soldier of iblis the accused who wishes to introduce freemasonry iyo phallic worship to somalia waxas wax loo dhulkaadan karo ma ahaan maaska madaxa ba laga dhilaa boowe walle ciyaarta waa galin dembe:mugshotman:

Yes I am not among the kaffireen, intanan CADOWGA waayeelkooda wada dilo oo carurtooda soo koriyo in schools run by me, I wont teach them inu odayga harti illahi uu yihin oo awoowasheena abuudan, u know wat kids are like bra, they are the product of what adults teach them. I wont be a cruel KING, just step aside CULUMA. I do have principles, illahi lama dagaalaayo nor will I SET HARTI UP IN A PARTNERSHIP WITH ALLAH. I wont do what the amhara or pharaoh tried. But as for land, sxb, DHULKA illahi ba leh lakin illahi ka sakow waxan ula raba beesha harti in la yirahdo illa south america iyo america, taas wa gobanimo for secularists, we dont see gobanimo sida sheikhaal magan alle iyo dhul ii sadaqaya oranayo with not a single army, waxasi adaa gobanimo uu aragtid, different philosophies weeye. If religion helped sheikhaal bal soo eeg intu dhul lee yahay iyo sida loo caga jugleeyo malin walbo, he is hostage bro, diintu maxay tartay NOTHING. LEAVE ARIMAHA ADUUNKA FOR SECULARIST, U STAY IN THE MOSQUE AND REMIND US NOT TO TRANGRESS ONLY

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I respect religious people just not in time of survival for land, clan, for nation. They're advice is useless then, since the world is bahalo, no amount of religion will help save u, they will come and eat u sxb and the quran u have.

I will not be regulated by quran if it doesn't achieve my goal of ensuring HARTI IS SUPREME. But I also wont be like haile sellasie calling harti god and changing ppl to worship us like pharoah did before moses freed them. I am not that CRUEL. But I want as much land inheritance for harti as possible like queen elizabeth did for her people, they own fkn continents now. U can then try the quranic approach and see how much sheikhaal has today, nothing except what some clans donated from sadaqo, he doesnt even have a ciidan lol, u wont let me be hostage like sheikhaal and not free waryaa and say u must do this and that becuz of quran, I will not they use the quran as a way to make us weaker and help them
Harti waa guuun guuun dhashay look at dhulbhante they are a slave of isaaq look at warsengali they are barely holding onto their land that was about to get invaded by isaaq look at majeerteen the head of isis in qandala is mj likewise most of his fighters and mj land is occupied by isis terrorists.

Harti supreme? Kkk yet your land is occupied

I honestly understand they're mind-set the JEWS, it's not even about the TORAH or the fact they introduced this concept of ONE GOD that is beyond our control(eliminates emperors, kings, environmental gods, idols), the world was stuck in god concept around IDOLS or Worshipping the state like Pharoah-Romans etc.

They blew this concept out the window and freed people to not bow down to anyone or anything as GOD and to stand tall and proud as an EQUAL. This concept didn't exist before, like it or not. It freed humanity mind. They then strategically married from leadership class of each prospective nation and started to teach they're leaders 'knowledge' which is what Jews have in abudance, how they obtained that knowledge isn't miraclous or anything. They never had a homeland beyond a small period of time, they were always guests to other empires. They had a strong 'literacy' knowledge after all they're book was written down demonstrating they knew how to read or write.

They would read and write from all these various parts of the world knowledge. They were literally everywhere from Ethiopia/Yemen Empire, The Iraqi/Syrian/Spanish empire, The european renaissance, They even have chinese jews based in China and have lots of knowledge about that society and it's progression level. Combining such vast knowledge over 2 thousand year period isn't something a society that is located in one place can compete against.

It's just not feasible. The europeans did exactly the same thing after the renaissance, collected all greek, roman, indian, arabic knowledge since these are the only living knowledge alive, the rest has been destroyed or lost with time like EGYPT-Bablyon-Ethiopia-Kush. If you want knowledge the best way is to extract that knowledge from all over the world and start translating it which is what empires do when they begin they're march to glory and power. It's nothing new, even Islamic one did the same with greek/chinese/indian knowledge base of they're time.

So yes I do admire Jews and I do Despise them like the Quran says they are blessed and cursed. I don't have 100% love or hate for them wallahi, it's balanced because some things they are good at and some things they can be quite evil in how they operate. Penetrating each nation 'royal house' and establishing marriage links and now influencing that nation for your agenda isn't good and they use to do this.

Solomon/Sheba story is beautiful example of how they managed that, this small ruling class now basically 'conquer' the locals of ethiopia and teach them to love jews which is the whole objective of the jew is to ensure the world loves them and doesn't harm them. They are not suicidal like other countries who will go to 'all out war' knowing they're population is very TINY and they will be annihilated. They devised working strategies for over 2000 years to ensure they're success.

Today All ruling families around the world have 'jewish' family members from the past who started they're ruling class to control the peasant class below. You need these jews as they are very learned in comparison to your isolated community in some part of the world who probably barbaric and illerate before jews came to them. The ruling family then trades of with the jew for this knowledge and they begin the conquest of locals in that geographic area.

Anyways Somalia in one respect what I do love about is, we are set up like JEWS. We are individuals that's what we have tribes just like jews do. Even the name Israel is named after JACOB, where-as other countries name are not named after ANYONE soo ma arag? Like America, Australia, Europe, United Kingdom, etc. These people are not about honoring they're 'ancestors' they are nations based on language commonalities.

A language, land, religion, doesn't make you a human being, a name and roots in ancestors does. You can't be religious if your not human first, what makes a human? they actually have individual names that's what makes them human like Israel has an INDIVIDUAL name while the pagans surrounding them had none and were just pagan like the world is today.

We need to make our clan system work in cooperation, these are our ancestors. Either thru 'kingdom' method which will mean all our leaders at ISIM level will need to intermarry and we create governance based on blood or we must adopt a method where our ancestor identities are honored and cherished and never forgotten. We can then create a governance model based on language, land, culture, similarities. We can't create a governance model on CLAN like we do now which will cause a clan race only like is happening. We need governance model that is outside of clan completely since no-one shares the same clan so it won't work.

Scottish model, UAE Model, are good options to review. African models are not workable for us since they don't have 'clan' systems, they are 'tribes' only based on language only with a king on top nothing else. They don't say I am from this clan and that clan when u dig deep into African tribes. They were always ruled by one king similar to the english who don't have clan set up also.

These type of societies have forgotten they're ancestors dee and have accepted they're identity is just a language which is not an identity at all, language is just communication, identity is blood based and ancestor based like Israel is. You can speak the best hebrew if you want in Israel but if your family isn't known among a tribe of Israel, you will never be a jew to them. They know the key differences between 'tribe' and nation state. Most nations are not tribes, they are lost people who forgot they're ancestors and united with people like 'cawaan' on communication. Only some tough people remember they're ancestors like scots, irish, somalis, arabs, few desert african clans, wallahi the rest are just cawaano oo wadan ku dhisan luqad laysku fahmayo iyo dhul uu dhaxayso keliya

I speak english but I will never say english a language is my ancestor, yaa? u think I am an cawaan, my ancestor should have a NAME like human do
Warya even babylon anaga ayaa leh. Dhageyso what this honorable dhegacas from 1881 has to say

1881 G. Rawlinson wrote, “The Cha’ab Arabs, the present possessors of the more southern parts of Babylonia are nearly black and the ‘black Syrians’ of whom Strabo speaks seem to represent the Babylonians.”
Waryaa babylon ilaa jerusalem ilaa memphis ilaa athens anaa lahaa ma garatey. Waryaa do as you advise and read history books of romans arabs greeks indians, hadii kale aamus oo i dhegeyso

And ethiopian civilization is not extinct its been extant for more than a milenia
@xabashi

Waa xilliyada colonisationka oo kale. Gobta iyo gunta wey kala soocmi, tarikhdana wey dhigi doonta. Halhayasha ayey ka mid ahayen cumar mahmoud oo dib baa la iigu faani doonaa 10sano kadib , markey jiilkaan hotep koraan. Waxaa la oron doona dadka somali iyo HORNka horseed u ahaa aqoontaa waa nin majerteen ah oo cumar mahmoud ah. Waxaa kalo gob tarikh u galaya besha HG iyo beesha Samaroon iyo Dhulbahante.

Sidu AY uu baal dahab ah uga galey tarikhda hotepka marku puntland noo baxshey.
somali-egyptian-stamps-0000 (1).jpg

@DR OSMAN

Last edited:

Trending