Israel Feel Superior To Non Jews

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I honestly understand they're mind-set the JEWS, it's not even about the TORAH or the fact they introduced this concept of ONE GOD that is beyond our control(eliminates emperors, kings, environmental gods, idols), the world was stuck in god concept around IDOLS or Worshipping the state like Pharoah-Romans etc.

They blew this concept out the window and freed people to not bow down to anyone or anything as GOD and to stand tall and proud as an EQUAL. This concept didn't exist before, like it or not. It freed humanity mind. They then strategically married from leadership class of each prospective nation and started to teach they're leaders 'knowledge' which is what Jews have in abudance, how they obtained that knowledge isn't miraclous or anything. They never had a homeland beyond a small period of time, they were always guests to other empires. They had a strong 'literacy' knowledge after all they're book was written down demonstrating they knew how to read or write.

They would read and write from all these various parts of the world knowledge. They were literally everywhere from Ethiopia/Yemen Empire, The Iraqi/Syrian/Spanish empire, The european renaissance, They even have chinese jews based in China and have lots of knowledge about that society and it's progression level. Combining such vast knowledge over 2 thousand year period isn't something a society that is located in one place can compete against.

It's just not feasible. The europeans did exactly the same thing after the renaissance, collected all greek, roman, indian, arabic knowledge since these are the only living knowledge alive, the rest has been destroyed or lost with time like EGYPT-Bablyon-Ethiopia-Kush. If you want knowledge the best way is to extract that knowledge from all over the world and start translating it which is what empires do when they begin they're march to glory and power. It's nothing new, even Islamic one did the same with greek/chinese/indian knowledge base of they're time.

So yes I do admire Jews and I do Despise them like the Quran says they are blessed and cursed. I don't have 100% love or hate for them wallahi, it's balanced because some things they are good at and some things they can be quite evil in how they operate. Penetrating each nation 'royal house' and establishing marriage links and now influencing that nation for your agenda isn't good and they use to do this.

Solomon/Sheba story is beautiful example of how they managed that, this small ruling class now basically 'conquer' the locals of ethiopia and teach them to love jews which is the whole objective of the jew is to ensure the world loves them and doesn't harm them. They are not suicidal like other countries who will go to 'all out war' knowing they're population is very TINY and they will be annihilated. They devised working strategies for over 2000 years to ensure they're success.

Today All ruling families around the world have 'jewish' family members from the past who started they're ruling class to control the peasant class below. You need these jews as they are very learned in comparison to your isolated community in some part of the world who probably barbaric and illerate before jews came to them. The ruling family then trades of with the jew for this knowledge and they begin the conquest of locals in that geographic area.

Anyways Somalia in one respect what I do love about is, we are set up like JEWS. We are individuals that's what we have tribes just like jews do. Even the name Israel is named after JACOB, where-as other countries name are not named after ANYONE soo ma arag? Like America, Australia, Europe, United Kingdom, etc. These people are not about honoring they're 'ancestors' they are nations based on language commonalities.

A language, land, religion, doesn't make you a human being, a name and roots in ancestors does. You can't be religious if your not human first, what makes a human? they actually have individual names that's what makes them human like Israel has an INDIVIDUAL name while the pagans surrounding them had none and were just pagan like the world is today.

We need to make our clan system work in cooperation, these are our ancestors. Either thru 'kingdom' method which will mean all our leaders at ISIM level will need to intermarry and we create governance based on blood or we must adopt a method where our ancestor identities are honored and cherished and never forgotten. We can then create a governance model based on language, land, culture, similarities. We can't create a governance model on CLAN like we do now which will cause a clan race only like is happening. We need governance model that is outside of clan completely since no-one shares the same clan so it won't work.

Scottish model, UAE Model, are good options to review. African models are not workable for us since they don't have 'clan' systems, they are 'tribes' only based on language only with a king on top nothing else. They don't say I am from this clan and that clan when u dig deep into African tribes. They were always ruled by one king similar to the english who don't have clan set up also.

These type of societies have forgotten they're ancestors dee and have accepted they're identity is just a language which is not an identity at all, language is just communication, identity is blood based and ancestor based like Israel is. You can speak the best hebrew if you want in Israel but if your family isn't known among a tribe of Israel, you will never be a jew to them. They know the key differences between 'tribe' and nation state. Most nations are not tribes, they are lost people who forgot they're ancestors and united with people like 'cawaan' on communication. Only some tough people remember they're ancestors like scots, irish, somalis, arabs, few desert african clans, wallahi the rest are just cawaano oo wadan ku dhisan luqad laysku fahmayo iyo dhul uu dhaxayso keliya

I speak english but I will never say english a language is my ancestor, yaa? u think I am an cawaan, my ancestor should have a NAME like human do

Abraham was neither a jew nor a christian but he was a righteous muslim.

And Isrealis are NOT descendants of Jacob peace be upon him

Last edited:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Somalis are the new jews. We have commited corruption on our lands and have banned for a while. But now we back with a brand new corruption of our own. Look at somalispot the fights are no longer about clans but somalis from australia vs somalis from usa... etc. Same bullshit just a different day.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
don't tell me you believe that black Hebrew stuff

You don't get the jewish operation model. They don't marry all your people, just your ruling class who then teach your people to love jews like they did in Ethiopia, telling the locals to worship Israel. Sxb stop uniting with people on language or skin color, this shows your cawaan also, don't u have a personal name, to be human u need personal name or else your not even human to JEWS and why they call you cawaan primitive ah oo illahi nacay oo yahud jecladay. They will look at u sida hayawanka who unite on smell and food iyo waxyaabo primitive ah, this is why they say your not the people of god.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank god our people still remember they're name, if you don't have a name, your not human, it's simple as that, nothing UNIQUE ABOUT U, just like we call lions all lions, we don't see them different cause there is nothing different to see. But our diaspora must be stopped as they're bringing cawaan western culture to us, we don't want cawaan culture, we just want science and knowledge, we don't need you telling us what my name is and my awoowe thank u and what he stood for becuz he stood for something when he left me this land. He didn't leave us wandering around begging other people for land and refugee.

I want to compete with jews and u cunts are competing with the lowest iq people in the world who jews teach, I fight they're masters, you play with they're students.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
then it has nothing to do with anything being drawn that late

You know how I got smarter? I realized a-lot of our professors knowledge was grounded by jewish professors before. So I just study from jewish videos online, go str8 to the master, why bother going thru the students

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Vatican holds all the secrets. All of humanity since the Iron Age is locked up in there. We have to get it. :gunsmiley:

then it has nothing to do with anything being drawn that late
Why would whites from russia have a preconceived notion that abraham looked like that? Its because they have painting from a century prior and those russians had paintings from century prior and so on and so forth. There are paintings like this from europe that date all the way to early days of christianity when the jews were alive and kicking. Why?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why would whites from russia have a preconceived notion that abraham looked like that? Its because they have painting from a century prior and those russians had paintings from century prior and so on and so forth. There are paintings like this from europe that date all the way to early days of christianity when the jews were alive and kicking. Why?

Abraham convenant according to jews was only circumision to separate pagans and jews, they wud check your dikk to make sure your chosen CUZ PAGANS NEVER CIRCUMIZED. Abraham never left a book, only Moses did according to the jews which is what is important to them. That's why they say ishmael descendants fell into idolatry cuz ma jirin 'buug' dheh abraham uu watay lol. The book was given to MUSA. This is where the one god idea was stored forever according to them as they freed people from idolatry and state worship like pharoah and egypt and romans and all those CAWAAN

Tukraq

VIP
no such thing as an original painting of Moses or the prophets, its completely from the imagination

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Please do not face the jews for somali representation, u may embarass us niyahow. We must send only our best. U deal with the cawaan population of the world, they are at your level. Don't step up to the mighty jews. I argue back to jews african tribes circumized way before any book showing them, you alone wasn't chosen. Circumision indicates your prepared for god word and many cultures in africa and arabia practised this.

Do we have a book today no not one before the torah no we don't I accept that tanasul. Was Israel chosen to carry god word, I accept they were, but they weren't the only ones who were being prepared as circumision happened in african cultures and arabian ones indicating they are from the abraham convenant since noah didn't introduce CIRCUMISION AND THEY BLOODY WELL KNOW THIS.

Please do not face the jews for somali representation, u may embarass us niyahow. We must send only our best. U deal with the cawaan population of the world, they are at your level. Don't step up to the mighty jews. I argue back to jews african tribes circumized way before any book showing them, you alone wasn't chosen. Circumision indicates your prepared for god word and many cultures in africa and arabia practised this.

Do we have a book today no not one before the torah no we don't I accept that tanasul. Was Israel chosen to carry god word, I accept they were, but they weren't the only ones who were being prepared as circumision happened in african cultures and arabian ones indicating they are from the abraham convenant since noah didn't introduce CIRCUMISION AND THEY BLOODY WELL KNOW THIS.
While you cringe we are championing the truth and our cause which is preserving afroasiatic history.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
“The Jews will never be able to live in Israel in peace because they left here black and came back white.”- gamel abdnasser(president of egypt)

Skin Color is jewish deception to create cawaan an identity. My brother married a white woman, I married a black woman. They dont look the same they're still from my 'lineage'. Stop falling for cawaan shit or jews wont respect u as knowledgable or else they think u can be taught anything like an animal is taught thru TAMING

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
While you cringe we are championing the truth and our cause which is preserving afroasiatic history.

I can see why jews look down on us, I even look down on u. Cawaan ba tahay dee hikmad ma gabtid, remember solomon was about wisdom. I am going to create a science for u and make others believe it and u will just follow like the cawaan u r