(((Israel))) endorses independent Kurdish state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
They would probably form some kind of alliance, you don't have to fear anything when you have brave women like this.
kurdish-women-fighters-2.jpg

c4aa2f245db17de08dec761115860f1d.jpg

6000%2BKurdish%2BWOMEN%2Bstayed%2Bbehind%2Bto%2Bfight%2BISIS%2B1.jpg

Beautiful & brave. :banderas:
800px-Kurdish-inhabited_area_by_CIA_%281992%29_box_inset_removed.jpg

How can they have allie when all their negours have their land even Armenia. If they get the small Arab Turkish non-Kurdish city of Iskenderun in the province of Hatay. However, that would never happen with Turkey continuing to rise. Turkey is our main allies so I don't support Kurdistan

800px-Kurdish-inhabited_area_by_CIA_%281992%29_box_inset_removed.jpg

How can they have allie when all their negours have their land even Armenia. If they get the small Arab Turkish non-Kurdish city of Iskenderun in the province of Hatay. However, that would never happen with Turkey continuing to rise. Turkey is our main allies so I don't support Kurdistan
Yeah I don't like Kurds wallahi.

I like them, they know the longing to unify their people like Somalis, but our interests don't aline

That's because Kurds don't massacre other Kurds. There also aren't any dhabodhilif Kurds using foreigners to kill other Kurds and steal their land.

You can't compare true patriots to savages.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Jews like to humiliate their fellow Semites. They have been more anti-Semitic than any other group.
Jews have even manipulated language to deceive the masses, majority of them are ashkenazi jews who are genetically european and no genetic link to Israel whatsoever, and they're branding people who dislike them as "anti-semitic" when they're not even semitic themselves, meanwhile they are humiliating arabs who actually are semites.

Jews and their games :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending