Israel continues to abuse our Arab brothers

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|Ψ§Ψ­Ψ¨ Ψ§Ω„Ω…Ω„ΩƒΨ§Ψͺ Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨
Even Qatar recruited many young Somali boys and Sudanese boys for their army.

They think Somalis and other Africans are qashin who they can use and abuse for their wars against Israel and Iran.

They think they're smarter than us.

f*ck off.
Why would Qatar want to do with a shithole like Somalia? When are Somalians going to take responsibility for their collective and peripheral failure instead of blaming it on anyone but themselves. Somalia is a shithole becauce of qabiil obsessed zombies like you not our Arab cousins in the gulf.

Cyrus

Cyrus the Arab

So you think insulting all Somalis, calling them "Somalians", insulting Somali women AND cheering for Arabs, is going to make you pass for a Somali?
Its called constructive critcism not an insult, Somalian is the lexically correct demonym for somalis living in Somalia and i dont cheerlead for Arabs but i respect them as fellow Muslims

But you, who is always in tribal council engaging on all sorts of muh tuulo is this, your qabiil is inferior bs is somehow acting sanctimonious?? Get off your high horse weirdo, you qabiil obsessed maniac

Cyrus

Cyrus the Arab.

So you respect Arabs but you have no respect for "Somalians".

I may have argued with people on here but I don't demean the Somali ethnic group nor do I bootyclap for Arabs.

And you will never catch me insulting Somali men.

You are an Arab with an agenda who has clear disdain for Somalis.

Leave our forum.
Keep crying kid, aint no one stopping for you. The only reason i dont respect some Somalis is because of hypocrites like you. Noolol yeelo

"Noolol yeelo".

Is this what google translate told you is Af-Soomaali?

Arab invader, enjoy my ignore list, inshallah a Somali Cushite man will teach you manners soon enough.
xaasidad this is why western somalis don't wanna learn soomaali because u guys always point their mistakes caku fobs

Trending

Latest posts