Israel Bomb Al-Jalaa tower

Associated Press and Al Jazeera was housed there. Israelis are very blatant with their attacks, and they more than likely have no proof that Hamas stored weapons in there.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Isnt this considered a war crime? Stifling freedom of information in Gaza is a grave act yet Israel pays no consequences. Jews really do run the world, but Allah is watching.

Hamas should restrain firing their weak home made projectiles. These fuckers use that excuse to cause huge damage and win sympathy on the world stage. Ridiculous story lines like War in Gaza played in the biased media when it’s a massacre.

Hamas should restrain firing their weak home made projectiles. These fuckers use that excuse to cause huge damage and win sympathy on the world stage. Ridiculous story lines like War in Gaza played in the biased media when it’s a massacre.
If they do nothing, they’ll just be stuck in their open air prison while their cousins are getting their lands robbed by settlers. At least with this, they’ll bring some eyes to Gaza when it gets bombed as sad as that sounds.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You know what the saddest part is. Hamas is better armed then the somali army including djibouti :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There’s a time and place to “shit” on and “troll” Somalia man, it’s not all the time :stopit:

giphy.gif

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN

Someone will always retaliate, you can't expect them not to when your people are held under siege, your lands stolen every single day. If not Hamas, someone else would do it.

The media will always side with Israel no matter what, framing everything they do as a 'defensive' measure. Luckily they can't control the narrative as easily as they used to.

If they do nothing, they’ll just be stuck in their open air prison while their cousins are getting their lands robbed by settlers. At least with this, they’ll bring some eyes to Gaza when it gets bombed as sad as that sounds.
Yeah true, ilahay baa umaqan. One of the most powerful militaries against unarmed people but they are still the victims. A jew from Brooklyn can just pack his bags today and move his family to the West Bank to steal land that he believes god gave him.

Someone will always retaliate, you can't expect them not to when your people are held under siege, your lands stolen every single day. If not Hamas, someone else would do it.

The media will always side with Israel no matter what, framing everything they do as a 'defensive' measure. Luckily they can't control the narrative as easily as they used to.
They cause little to no damage while the price they pay for it is too high.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yeah true, ilahay baa umaqan. One of the most powerful militaries against unarmed people but they are still the victims. A jew from Brooklyn can just pack his bags today and move his family to the West Bank to steal land that he believes god gave him.
Wallahi i watched so many ww2 documentary's about jews in concentration camps and i felt bad for them no human should get treated the way the nazi treated them. But what they are doing now is the same thing the nazi did to them :francis:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Wallahi i watched so many ww2 documentary's about jews in concentration camps and i felt bad for them no human should get treated the way the nazi treated them. But what they are doing now is the same thing the nazi did to them :francis:
Hitler once said: I have the power to wipe all jews but I will keep a few of them so the world knows why I was killing them.

Trending