Israel begins bulldozing villagers' homes in West Bank

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
They have been doing this for almost a 80 years. Funnily it will be strange not to hear Arab condemnation about these things now that they are normalising relations.

They have been doing this for almost a 80 years. Funnily it will be strange not to hear Arab condemnation about these things now that they are normalising relations.

That kind of thing is what is incredible to me.

But if we think about the tafsir of Surah Al Fatiha and we think about the hadith that says the souls are like recruited soldiers- I think it may explain why some Muslims are turning Zionist.

Muslims that go the wrong road turn away from God and religion and do evil... imo they are similar to Jews.

In Surah Al Fatiha, there are the ones who have earned wrath and those who have gone astray.

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

-Surah Al Fatiha 1:7

Of course, the ones who earned anger are the yahud. They had knowledge but they still did evil. Astray refers to the Christians because they lacked knowledge. The characteristic associated with the Christians is lacking knowledge but possibly actually doing some good deeds.

I've come across Christian Zionists and I think that Zionist Christians........ you could in theory be a Zionist Christian and honestly believe in God but also honestly believe the Jews are God's chosen people. And so you might actually do good deeds but you are very misguided.

But a Muslim who knows his religion and turns his back on God and religion.... I don't mean somebody who sleeps and accidentally misses Fajr..... but somebody who has been taught the religion but rejects it and does evil deeds...... imo aren't they similar to the Jews described in Surah al Fatiha?

So to me it makes sense

1- they become like the Jews in Surah Al Fatiha

2- birds of a feather- they become Zionists

Trending

Latest posts