Israel Approves 3,000 Settler Homes In West Bank Despite US Opposition!

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
US opposition is not serious opposition. if US really opposed this, they can stop it immediately by threatening Israel with cut of funds and other support they give Israel.

It's A Love Fest In CS

Screenshot_20211031-085628_YouTube.jpg

And Somalis should care about this because??…..
Thinking the same, I actually don't give f*ck, it's the Palestinians fault because of their endless hate for jews, they could've negotiated a peace a long time ago. I won't sympathize with the stupid.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
And Somalis should care about this because??…..
And why you got irritated?
Thinking the same, I actually don't give f*ck, it's the Palestinians fault because of their endless hate for jews, they could've negotiated a peace a long time ago. I won't sympathize with the stupid.
Well, how you gonna negotiat for peace in exchange for all of Somalia except Bari region.
The Israeli want a peace without Palestinians getting any land, that is a good peace and only one for them.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
We need a strong muslim Union(Caliphate), sort of like UN, but muslim states calling the shots.... I can't see Israel,China etc being properly dealt with otherwise

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I don't care. Western Somalia and the so called Northern Frontier District are occupied. Somalia is also a failed state and is carved up by many dumb warlords and former/current human rights abusers. Palestine should be the last thing on Somali peoples' minds with more pressing concerns. Time to give the Uighurs and the Rohingya some attention Somalis! Just because they aren't Levantine coloured doesn't mean you can't bootyclap for them either. Palestine gets many billions and enough attention from the Gulf. They'll be fine. Palestine is way more developed too

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
25% of Somalis on Twitter have Palestine flags on their bios. It's their core identity. This is a sad fact. Get a life Ayrab bootyclappers!

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I'm not an arab bootyclapper.
I'm just posting news.

Read my comments on this thread.

I'm talking generally. I know you're a good guy who hasn't been brainwashed. People like you are the Somali community's future. I am very proud of you. The cycle of white blaming and Ayrab ass licking and all the other garbage needs to end.

Trending