Israel And Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb it's simple, if people see those critical core values addressed there should be no crime at all and if there is, it is for selfish reasons. The rate of crime in my view will depend on those core values and based on what I see in Oman even though it's low as f*ck it's number, I bet some areas of those core values haven't be addressed or left OPEN and we can learn from that and seal it up for ourselves. I honestly think we could have a crime-free society with no REPORTS of crime if we adopt a hybrid system of traditionalism with points included from present and past systems of the world(only those good things about them) and how it addresses our shared values. I think we could have a crime-less and identity less society within 100 years(identity part) the crime drop will show much quicker.

People are not as bad as you think, they want nothing but what is FAIR

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You want to know the truth, our answers lie in Oman(foreign example) for those who love seeing things with their own eyes, I could see this way before knowing about oman, cause I see it in the nomads in rural areas. If we applied traditional approach our nomads use in our cities we would get the same result. But we can make it even better and not leave it there. Send our historians to learn each historical system(scan for parts that contribute to) to each core value, weigh it up, mix it up. Then do the same with contemporary societies regardless if its democratic or not and even other cultures primitive or not. My god sxb if u cant see that is excellence, your blind. It adds up all the good stuff from everywhere and u siphon it out with the shared values freedom-equality-justice and say does this contribute to freedom or equality or justice and keep doing it over and over. It will be done pretty good as we got a scanner(values) to work with.

Having a good system isnt about voting or else democrats and republicans would hug after elections, politics divide people bro, it's no uniter at all. That's why im against democracy, I know we can create something that shits all over it. And to be quite honest inside me I do say f*ck thomas jefferson or george washington or whoever created their system and I am proud to say it cause it's SHITTTTTTTTTT. Why is shit? CAUSE WE LIVE HERE SXB, DOES THIS PLACE LOOK LIKE SOME UTOPIA OF HAPPINESS? DID IT ACHIEVE THE GOALS OF THEIR VISION? NO IT DIDNT CAUSE THEY WERENT ARCHITECTS, THEY WERE VISIONARIES BUT NEVER KNEW HOW TO BULLETPROOF STUFF.

Its far better sitting with nomads in oman and somalia then these shit visionaries. But u wont cause u guys are brainwashed by the western propaganda even though you know how SHIT it is when you go outside but u still buy into it cause they tell ya HEY there isnt anything better, well yes there is you just dont how to fuckin find it. Thats why i never say nothing is not possible in life, just cause i cant find something doesnt mean it dont exist. Thats why i dont say god dont exist sxb U WONT EVER HEAR ME SAY THAT. It's one of my biggest goals in life to actually answer that for myself.

You know why I am so focussed on democracy? cause it's trying to change us, if they just kept that shit to themselves, I wouldnt care and would even promote their system to themselves cause I know deep down it's shit cause you can see around u how shitty it is.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So if you got the shared values that we know is critical(hard to find) now you just go read history books and look at each system which addressed it, do the same with each society regardless who they where. Do it with present societies regardless who they are. Do with primitive people. Come back and now make a government. Now bring the technocrats in to do the making process. I cant be stuffed reading each one it needs to be group effort. But at least your not spending hours just reading for nothing, your reading with a DIRECTION, see how important a direction is? you wont see directions in most society.

Where as if you have no architects bro all u will do is read the books, systems in the world and look for identical situation and copy n paste regardless if it's perfect. U need to find the sweet spot that is bullet proof of anything you do really. Then you bring in the makers who start putting it together.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Al Quds is what matters.
Palestinians sold 67% of their lands away to the Jews from 1880 - 1948.

Yeah but they wouldn't of sold it to ppl who were gonna rule with them with a gun. Selling something to a settler is far different to selling to an invader who will control you. Do you see america selling nukes to iran even though it can make money of it? you aint gonna sell shit to someone who wants to kill you. Why would palestinians sell something if they knew this person was coming to kill him and not only that take over the land?

That aint a strong argument I can already see how they can refute it and if I can see it, I am pretty sure they will since they know their issue more intricately then I do. That's even if those figures you stated are correct which I don't know!!! But it's still a weak argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts