"Israel" and Hamas agree to a ceasefire.

regardless of the damage inflicted on either side, both sides are walking away from this as victors. Netanyahu has satisfied his nationalist base, with the right wing rallying behind him his chances of forming a government have increased. On the other side of the conflict Hamas has presented itself as the only entity capable and committed to defending Palestine's right to exist as a state, their chances of winning the upcoming elections in the west bank and pushing out the P.A have also improved.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
regardless of the damage inflicted on either side, both sides are walking away from this as victors. Netanyahu has satisfied his nationalist base, with the right wing rallying behind him his chances of forming a government have increased. On the other side of the conflict Hamas has presented itself as the only entity capable and committed to defending Palestine's right to exist as a state, their chances of winning the upcoming elections in the west bank and pushing out P.A have also improved.

I just got done reading your thread on the brain and thought this was it for a second so I was like "Why is he suddenly going on about Netanyahu?"

:deadosama:

But I gotta say that both sides becoming more and more rightwing is worrying. Allah help them.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I don’t understand the logic of throwing homemade rockets at a nuclear-powered military and then having a ceasefire. IQ 78 at work by the Palestinians or sick politics

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I don’t understand the logic of throwing homemade rockets at a nuclear-powered military and then having a ceasefire. IQ 78 at work by the Palestinians or sick politics
look like you have 0 IQ the Gazans and Hamas did the right thing.

you are the kind of people who will lick the boot of any nation if they attack Somalia.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
look like you have 0 IQ the Gazans and Hamas did the right thing.

you are the kind of people who will lick the boot of any nation if they attack Somalia.
No one is attacking Somalia. They have virtually no differences in terms of ethnicity and religion. Failing to find peace when you have no differences is the definition of low IQ

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
No one is attacking Somalia. They have virtually no differences in terms of ethnicity and religion. Failing to find peace when you have no differences is the definition of low IQ
you people forgot about Ogaden occupation but the Gazans didn't forget their brothers on the other side and after the jews attack them while they pray at al Aqsa mosque and let the right-wing mobs do whatever they want, Hamas start attacking so they have reason to attack. and their rockets are a terror for the jews and show the failure of the iron dome.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
you people forgot about Ogaden occupation but the Gazans didn't forget their brothers on the other side and after the jews attack them while they pray at al Aqsa mosque and let the right-wing mobs do whatever they want, Hamas start attacking so they have reason to attack. and their rockets are a terror for the jews and show the failure of the iron dome.
There’s no occupation in Ogaden dumbass. There’s occupation in Gaza but they have the wrong people running their lives. Did you know Hamas was created by Israel to do exactly what they’re doing?

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
There’s no occupation in Ogaden dumbass. There’s occupation in Gaza but they have the wrong people running their lives. Did you know Hamas was created by Israel to do exactly what they’re doing?
Ogaden is under occupation you ignorant and what makes you think that Hamas was made by israel

Sometimes you have to suffer to get to where you want to be it’s going to be a lopsided for a while hamas has to remind Israel everyone now and then

Well documented. And they’re doing something that helps Netanyahu and hurts their cause. Israel loves Hamas. And I’d rather Ogaden in Ethiopia
Wallahi your sick whilst Somali galbeed are losing their lands to afar and the Oromo cause you must know the Ethiopian have given away our lands to them, with Amhara populating jigjiga and all the civil service jobs are given away to amharas, they run everything and destroy any businesses that only hire somalis. And let’s not talk about how somalis are dying of cancers caused by the gas explorations, cause Ethiopians don’t give a shit about taking care of environment which somalis live. Somalis outside of Ethiopia are bhila a dhig, they don’t give a shit about us who are occupied by Ethiopians

Trending