Isn't It Odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somaliland and Puntland is already owned by the Xabashi.

Their ports and borders are open to Ethiopia like a 24/7 brothel.

Even before Qalbi Dhaqax; any ONLF suspect would've been packed up, gift wrapped and sent directly to the Ethiopian embassy before you can say sovereignty.
"Owned by Xabasha" says the nigga with thousands upon thousands of Ethiopian troops in his land. Ethiopian army bases are all over the place in Southern Somalia specially Hu2u regions and this nigga has the audacity to insult others based on unauthentic hearsays.

VIP
100 rape cases in a nation of almost 4 million. Doesn’t sound bad. Can you tell us if djbootian sharp toothed women get help after all the sexual assaults of foreign troops with bases in your tiny french brothel?

She isn’t anfar but ciise lol.

Lol 100 reported rape cases in a lawless region is a lot no matter how you try to put it. How many countless go unreported? Your politicians f*ck little boys( see pinned thread), your uncles and cousins do the same. Overall just one morally bankrupt society. Yaa ibn depraved baboon

I know what my ppl look like, good effort though

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
"Owned by Xabasha" says the nigga with thousands upon thousands of Ethiopian troops in his land. Ethiopian army bases are all over the place in Southern Somalia specially Hu2u regions and this nigga has the audacity to insult others based on unauthentic hearsays.

Those soldiers are there because the people living in those regions haven't already surrendered to the xabashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending