Isn't it a bit karma how Uyghurs are treated

Is it karma

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I mean those Turks in China get completely humiliated and made to embrace something they are not etc and their land stolen by a other ethnic groups?

Does it ring any bells?

like the Kurds and other ethnic groups in Turkey.

Kkkkkkkkkk sow karma maaha

But I am in support of Uyghurs don't get me wrong but it's so hypocritical to support Uyghur struggle and neglect how Kurds etc. are treated in Turkey.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Fck u ni99as man I stay stuff people are afraid to say midakale it is. Kurd have been oppressed for 100 of years in the Turkish state. Just because Turkey helps Somalia does not mean I will ignore the truth. Walle Kurds are treated like subhumans even outside Turkey. Decades/century long you can't even remotely compare that to few years Uyghurs getting mistreated.

I mean those Turks in China get completely humiliated and made to embrace something they are not etc and their land stolen by a other ethnic groups?

Does it ring any bells?

like the Kurds and other ethnic groups in Turkey.

Kkkkkkkkkk sow karma maaha

But I am in support of Uyghurs don't get me wrong but it's so hypocritical to support Uyghur struggle and neglect how Kurds etc. are treated in Turkey.
My afro ayrab auto soomaal akhi we're Muslims we don't believe in karma wake up yaaa akhi
:samwelcome:Smell the coffee

But what have Uyghurs got to do with Anatolian Turks. It's like holding a Punjabi accountable for the actions of an Englishman.

CaliTedesse

VIP
But what have Uyghurs got to do with Anatolian Turks. It's like holding a Punjabi accountable for the actions of an Englishman.
No it's not you weirdo that's too far fetched kulaha Punjab and Englishman . 68 iq is strong in you kkkkk.

It's like comparing Maghrebi Arab with Yemeni Arab.

It’s not karma yet because worse is happening to ugyurs, unless the virus wipes out whole Chinese cities which would suck because that means when it hits our countries because of Chinese travels, we’d be fuxked also.

CaliTedesse

VIP
NG3sWoz_d.jpg

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Fck u ni99as man I stay stuff people are afraid to say midakale it is. Kurd have been oppressed for 100 of years in the Turkish state. Just because Turkey helps Somalia does not mean I will ignore the truth. Walle Kurds are treated like subhumans even outside Turkey. Decades/century long you can't even remotely compare that to few years Uyghurs getting mistreated.
Someone is being ignorant of history just so his narrative holds more water.

Uighurs have been repressed more than the kurds. If you ask any Kurds do you want to change places with the Uighurs their answer will be NO.

Open a book before you claim kurds have it worse than Uighurs.

There wont be any Uighurs in China in 100 years, could you say the same to the Kurds in Syria, Turkey and Iraq.

Please, never compare a genocide with ethnic suppression.

Trending