Isn’t Halloween for kids mainly

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
To dress up and do trick and treat. Why are the adults taking over now? Grown people dressing up is just pathetic
what? This isn’t a new thing, grown ups have been dressing up for halloween forever. They just don’t go trick or treating.

They only dress up for parties or maybe for work or something.

Adults aren’t taking over lol. You seem like a fob ngl.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To dress up and do trick and treat. Why are the adults taking over now? Grown people dressing up is just pathetic

huuno u do not know gaalos. loool

Halloween is for adults nowadays. its always been for adults, American or Western culture in post modernism made it into children thing. It started with Europe Aristocrats where they will have masquerade parties. I think as back as Luis the 14th, King of France. His brother Prince of Oleon was a famous cross dresser.

what? This isn’t a new thing, grown ups have been dressing up for halloween forever. They just don’t go trick or treating.

They only dress up for parties or maybe for work or something.

Adults aren’t taking over lol. You seem like a fob ngl.
not true at all. Halloween has never been big dress up thing for adults until last few years. I think you are young and only know about last few years

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
not true at all. Halloween has never been big dress up thing for adults until last few years. I think you are young and only know about last few years
you’re a fob if you think halloween dress up parties only began recently lol

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I had one adult take candy last night; he only wore a Ghostface mask and had a big calool behind his Champion sweater. Talk about lazy costume. I must say gaalo kids from all backgrounds are very well behaved and respectful... they remind me of me at their age. They only kept taking one candy while their parents stayed at the sidewalk. Well raised children but they should have taken more. I have so much left

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I stopped trick and treating at 16 i can’t lie I miss that shit, I swear I used to walk back home at night with 2 fat bags filled with snacks that could last me weeks

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Halloween isn't a thing in the UK. I hear it's new there. People have been dressing up and trick or treating since the 1800s.

I had one adult take candy last night; he only wore a Ghostface mask and had a big calool behind his Champion sweater. Talk about lazy costume. I must say gaalo kids from all backgrounds are very well behaved and respectful... they remind me of me at their age. They only kept taking one candy while their parents stayed at the sidewalk. Well raised children but they should have taken more. I have so much left
Hopefully they don’t all turn out like you as it would be the end if the human race

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Hopefully they don’t all turn out like you as it would be the end if the human race

Hehe I have a child and one on the way. They will not become a terrorist and stabbing people and blaming cadaans like yours.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You seem to be slow. I said it’s CL only recently adults has become so into it. Also is fob a diss or something? Moron
Never said fob was a diss, don’t know why you’re getting mad lol.

Adults aren’t “so into it” anymore than they were years ago. You probably just noticed it more due to social media.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I stopped trick and treating at 16 i can’t lie I miss that shit, I swear I used to walk back home at night with 2 fat bags filled with snacks that could last me weeks

Well now u r all grown and can buy your own bag FULL of snacks !

Trending

Latest posts