Ismail is leading big in Ohio State House District 3

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
when are we going to grow out of primitive qabiil stuff

anyways good luck to the brother that won, and I also wish future success to the brother that lost :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It's local city council. It will be a while before we see an Ilhan in the U.S
local city council are more relevant than state representative and senate, because its the local city council who manage the budget.

Also they are only relevant in places Somali diaspora actually live in good numbers.

I dont know why this election is getting alot of attention on US Somali social media. Anyway congrats.

cow

VIP
In ohio 5 somalis advanced to the next stage.

3 of them are mx. I don't know what OP is gloating about and I don't know why MJ think they are entitled to the seat. If you cannot handle competition then it's on you.

reer

VIP

3 of them are mx. I don't know what OP is gloating about and I don't know why MJ think they are entitled to the seat. If you cannot handle competition then it's on you.
i dont wann see mx in that wretched gaalo government.

Oh? What were they running for in the election

That's the reason why we got 3 and not all 5. Too many mx are of the same opinion as you.

There are no 3 marexaan winners..1 of the guys you mentioned is in the republican party and will lose against the republican incumbent in november. . The second 1 run for a seat that is not a political seat. The only 2 ppl guaranteed to win anything in november are the two majerten candidates.

This was MJ vs Mx, Dhulus and Yaryars. Somaliyey North America Unakaa Leh.

conflicting news about who dhulbhante backed but mareexaan are upset complaining that dhulbhante backed Ismail)..:ftw9nwa: they also saying that Ogaden backed ismail, social media is also saying warsangeli. if true, it shows that dhulbhante know who is worth backing and who shows up for them when needed. goojacadde war was a decisive lesson in worthy allyship.

Last edited:
He has influence over a good number of dhulus though. Hopefully ours cousins will make a better bet on the winning team next time.

social media are all thanking warsangeli.. This should not be a surprise as warsangeli have been majerten's most loyal brother even when the somali government xasuuqed majerten people in the 1970s, warsangeli refused!!

Trending

Latest posts