Islam's rightful supremacy.

No it's not.

You made this claim, and I'm asking you to prove it. Don't run away now.
Do I have to explain every single one my opinions to random anons now? :mjlol:

I have long came to that conclusion after reading many books on Islamic/Middle Eastern and various Islamic theologies (including the different Shia branches).Just cause you're itching for a debate doesn't mean I have the time right now to give you one :heh:

Do I have to explain every single one my opinions to random anons now? :mjlol:

I have long came to that conclusion after reading many books on Islamic/Middle Eastern and various Islamic theologies (including the different Shia branches).Just cause you're itching for a debate doesn't mean I have the time right now to give you one
Hahahahhahahahaha

Damn, what a way to make it seem like you're 'maturely' stepping away from a debate, when all you're doing is running with your tail between your legs.

But you do you I guess.

Islam isn't a fascist supremist cult. If it is, you are saying what the biggest Islamophobes excuse of Islam is true. I find it quite odd that you lot have similar views about Islam as to what Ayaan Hersi believes. I guess you'll make the religion look just as bad as they say it is and fuel their fire. Islam is a religion for those who believe, and a mercy and a guide for those who believe not a punishment for those who disbelieve.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Islam isn't a fascist supremist cult. If it is, you are saying what the biggest Islamophobes excuse of Islam is true. I find it quite odd that you lot have similar views about Islam as to what Ayaan Hersi believes. I guess you'll make the religion look just as bad as they say it is and fuel their fire. Islam is a religion for those who believe, and a mercy and a guide for those who believe not a punishment for those who disbelieve.
Too much shaqolaan is fueling the hate.

Trending

Latest posts