Islam's rightful supremacy.

"Oh, why is it that non-Muslims aren't allowed to build churches and temples in Muslim lands, but Muslims demand the right to be able to build mosque in the West?"

Well:
1. Islam is superior to whatever garbage religion other people practice
2. Muslims never claimed to support religious freedom in their lands. Other religions are rightfully restricted in Muslim lands because they are false and a path to jahhanum. 'Izlaaam' isn't like other religions, it is the truth and deserves to be treated differently.
3. Holding the West up to their own standards isn't hypocrisy in the first place.

Any Muslims that doesn't believe the superiority of Islam and its right to be treated unequally and favorably compared to other religions, ideologies and ways of life is a weak Muslim.

Just because non muslims are willing to compromise on their faith, doesn't mean we should do the same.

“Then do not obey the deniers. They wish that you should compromise, so they (too) would compromise with you,” (68: 8-9),

THIS. We shouldn't feel guilty just because they opened mosques in their country. We are safekeeping a truthful religion as there is clear cut evidence that all other religion other than Islam is false. So they did humanity a favour by enabling mosques in majority non muslim countries since so many people are reverting to the truth.

"Oh, why is it that non-Muslims aren't allowed to build churches and temples in Muslim lands, but Muslims demand the right to be able to build mosque in the West?"

Well:
1. Islam is superior to whatever garbage religion other people practice
2. Muslims never claimed to support religious freedom in their lands. Other religions are rightfully restricted in Muslim lands because they are false and a path to jahhanum. 'Izlaaam' isn't like other religions, it is the truth and deserves to be treated differently.
3. Holding the West up to their own standards isn't hypocrisy in the first place.

Any Muslims that doesn't believe the superiority of Islam and its right to be treated unequally and favorably compared to other religions, ideologies and ways of life is a weak Muslim.

Just because non muslims are willing to compromise on their faith, doesn't mean we should do the same.

“Then do not obey the deniers. They wish that you should compromise, so they (too) would compromise with you,” (68: 8-9),
You hate the West and it's values but don't want to live in a Islamist fundamentalist shithole like Afghanistan or Afgooye :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Any non educated on internet will speak about stuff he does not have knowledge about. Appeartly this guy doesn’t know that Christians used to build churches in Muslim lands, community churches does date back more than 100 years old. In Egypt the church asked the state no to allow further construction of churches due to increasing number of catholics in 19 and 20 centuries. So how the hell that Christian in levant and other Arab Christians have relatively new modern churches?

Any non educated on internet will speak about stuff he does not have knowledge about. Appeartly this guy doesn’t know that Christians used to build churches in Muslim lands, community churches does date back more than 100 years old. In Egypt the church asked the state no to allow further construction of churches due to increasing number of catholics in 19 and 20 centuries. So how the hell that Christian in levant and other Arab Christians have relatively new modern churches?
he's talking about current muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Somalia etc.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Whether or not Islam is the truth is subjective. People who hate the west should be deported back to Somaleiana. These underdeveloped fetuses should be deported.

I just did and I'm already reaching 4 pages.
Me and my significant other are happy.Leave us alone you miserable 29 year old femcel.
fuck off get out GIF by Desus & Mero

It’s a bit hypocritical. Imagine if they closed all mosques in Europe. The fact that west can give freedom even to those that hate them means that they’re more mature and in control of their emotions.

You hate the West and it's values but don't want to live in a Islamist fundamentalist shithole like Afghanistan or Afgooye :mjlol:
Don't live in the West lol. Planning on moving to a Muslim country as well.

Don't know enough about taliban and their application of shariah to say anything about them.

Yes, I do despise Western values, and I view Islam as having superior ones. I'm guessing your mentally colonized self doesn't think the same?

It’s a bit hypocritical. Imagine if they closed all mosques in Europe. The fact that west can give freedom even to those that hate them means that they’re more mature and in control of their emotions.
In order for a particular type of treatment to be considered hypocritical or be a double standard, there must first be an agreed upon course of action.

For it to be hypocritical, Islam must first teach religious equality and expect the same from non Muslims. That is not the case. Islam clearly identifies itself as superior and deserving of preferential treatment from the Muslims. Religious equality is not recognized by Islam in the first place.

So how can it be hypocrisy or a double standard when Islam itself goes against values such as compromise concerning its teachings?

If the non Muslims want to treat Islam the way they do other religions, then they are taking such actions based on their values of 'religious freedom' under secular law.

We don't have those values, so we are not held by the same standards.

Yes but I follow extinct schools of Islaam.I'm mostly a mixture between the Mu'tazila and the Murji'ah.Asharism and the more extreme Hanbalism has destroyed the Islamic world
Imagine being a mutazilla💀

Imagine believing revelation should be subject to your human intellect.

And how exactly did Asharism destroy Islam?

Don't go rambling about the Islamic golden age. It started right after the death of the mutazillah and the spread of ash'arriyah.

Last edited:
Talking about what's taught in Islam and not what Muslims allowed to happen.

Building churches and other places of worship used by mushriks in dar al Islam is prohibited.

Imagine being a mutazilla💀

Imagine believing revelation should be subject to your human intellect.

And how exactly did Asharism destroy Islam?

Don't go rambling about the Islamic golden age. It started right after the death of the mutazillah and the spread of ash'arriyah.
You haven't picked up a single non-salafi objective book up on Abbasid history.Just regurgitating what your scholars have told you

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Not even a salafi, nor do I take from them😂

Legit an ashari. I thought you would've at least gotten that from my previous posts.

Trending