Islamophobe Fascist Le Pen easily beaten by alpha male Macron, French election

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
At 8 p.m. there will be the results, on the one hand we have Marine le Pen, far-right candidate and Macron, the one who has literally screwed up the country in 5 years: inflation, vaccination, vaccination pass, masks with school for 2 years He also wants to raise the retirement age to 65. And Marine le Pen, so clearly she wants to ban the wearing of the veil in public space, wants to ban halal meat on the territory
I roughly summarize the main points of their campaign.

I'm really fucking scared, the country is going to descend into chaos I feel, and whoever wins

I'm not a fan of either (especially Le Pen), but your criticisms of Macron don't really hold up.

Pretty much every western country had a mass vaccinations programme, and similar policies. It wasn't his fault there was a pandemic.

Also, inflation is a global problem - due to supply chain issues, oil prices, and the war in Ukraine. In fact, France has done well; they have one of the lowest inflation rates in Europe!

Compare that to Le Pen, who wants to ban the hijab and halal meat. You'd have to be insane to vote for her.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I'm not a fan of either (especially Le Pen), but your criticisms of Macron don't really hold up.

Pretty much every western country had a mass vaccinations programme, and similar policies. It wasn't his fault there was a pandemic.

Also, inflation is a global problem - due to supply chain issues, oil prices, and the war in Ukraine. In fact, France has done well; they have one of the lowest inflation rates in Europe!

Compare that to Le Pen, who wants to ban the hijab and halal meat. You'd have to be insane to vote for her.
Go to France, ask people in the street what they think of him and you'll see.

And France had the worst covid policy during this crisis, it prevented us from going out after 6 p.m., it imposed vaccination on us to be able to enter places of leisure, insecurity is increasing, poverty and unemployment are exploding

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
It feels like the Muslims in French are between rock and a hard place. On one hand they have Macron who is obviously anti Islam and have been actively undermining the Muslim community in France and then we have the openly racist right wing extremist Le Pen. But if I were living in France I would still vote for Macron even though I can’t stand the guy because he is the lesser evil of the two.
Insallah kheyre for the Muslims in france.

Go to France, ask people in the street what they think of him and you'll see.

And France had the worst covid policy during this crisis, it prevented us from going out after 6 p.m., it imposed vaccination on us to be able to enter places of leisure, insecurity is increasing, poverty and unemployment are exploding
Like I said, I'm not a fan of Macron either. But he had to take those covid measures because the French are famously anti-vax. His policies increased the uptake of the covid vaccines.

Le Pen is by far the bigger evil, so you gotta vote Macron.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
France has fucked politics and it’s evident that the young French want change but are being ignored.

That being said Macron is lesser evil.

Most of his term has been putting out fires such as covid and inflation while trying to placate a population that want islamophobia to be the norm.

He was elected to bring change but the problem is French people only like the idea of change.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Vote Le Pen. They will sure get their change then.

That is what she is promising but the French are smarter than Americans. They don’t want to be seen by everyone as cansuuri, they like Islamophobic laws passed with the excuse of “safety” or “culture”.

But electing Le Pen would throw all of that out of the window. They know whoever they pick as president is a reflection of their society and France puts big PR value into their society as “romantic, egalitarian etc”.

Furthermore, she has got a lot of criticism for her Russophile stance and Euroscepticism.

TLDR: Le Pen doesn’t have a chance in hell.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
She’s lost three times now and has said this is the last dance.

Macron has sent her to the shadow realm for good.
Also this is an embarrassing result. Last week she was polling 4-6 points behind. 17% is incredible especially since no French President has won re-election since 2002 I believe.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Also this is an embarrassing result. Last week she was polling 4-6 points behind. 17% is incredible especially since no French President has won re-election since 2002 I believe.

Very true. The French don’t like Macron but they hate Le Pen more.

Her father’s legacy made sure that she would never smell the presidency.

what did her father do exactly?
He used to lead the far-right national front party (recently renamed national rally), now led by his daughter.

In many ways, he's the same as his daughter: xenophobic, very islamophobic, racist.

But he was also an anti-Semite, and a holocaust denier, which the French deem unacceptable.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All NWO puppets will stay, Trudeau, Macron, NZ lady, Australia PM shall be te elected until 2030

Marie Le Pen and Macron are both Islamophopes. Their only difference is he is pro-establishment and she is anti-establishment. She was a better choice for those who are opposed to wars waged overseas.

Trending