Islamist terrorism loses it’s grip in Somalia

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
MEDIA=tiktok]7260517132113612037[/MEDIA]

Could you imagine this in Xamar a decade ago? Our culture is rapidly changing
Not 1 decade ago, no. Maybe 5 or 6 during 1960-1991 time period. Mogadishu nigh life back then was.
Happy Organized Crime GIF by Law & Order

Jungle

VIP
Whats happening in the video isn't a normality at Elite.. The singer is somewhat famous. Khadar Keeyow so I suppose she lost her self. They put on shows several nights of the week with old and young singers. Nothing wild like in the video in op.

The owner has never paid khawaarij a cent since it was opened yet its always packed.

Abdi Aziiz district is one of the safest districts in Muqdisho.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
f*ck the long run, we ain’t got time.

can worry about the long term degeneracy as long as the country is no longer attracted to radicalisation and fundamentalism
I wanna see strip club in Mogadishu 😂 Manshallah we getting there 🫡🇸🇴 khawerijta gus iyo siil be raban ine kala ilaaliyan

Jungle

VIP
Astaghfirullah! Xaramka kulaha 🤣
Crazy people all the people at liido beach at night are from puntland and somaliland because they are reer baadiyo from gobol and heard about 'liido'. Locals have no need to go there to 'party' besides a swim on friday xamar is huge. They're exporting their fisqi to muqdisho

FB_IMG_1690664750422.jpg

Round 2 will come insha allah last time madaale caught a 40 year old from Dhagaxbuur.

Crazy people all the people at liido beach at night are from puntland and somaliland because they are reer baadiyo from gobol and heard about 'liido'. Locals have no need to go there to 'party' besides a swim on friday xamar is huge. They're exporting their fisqi to muqdisho

View attachment 285329

Round 2 will come insha allah last time madaale caught a 40 year old from Dhagaxbuur.
Yeah I realised that too. Locals don’t go liido apart from Fridays. It’s literally jam packed on that day. You only see diaspora and Somalis from outside Xamar on the weekdays. I tend to go early in the mornings straight after salaatul fajr when it’s empty.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Whats happening in the video isn't a normality at Elite.. The singer is somewhat famous. Khadar Keeyow so I suppose she lost her self. They put on shows several nights of the week with old and young singers. Nothing wild like in the video in op.

The owner has never paid khawaarij a cent since it was opened yet its always packed.

Abdi Aziiz district is one of the safest districts in Muqdisho.
How do you explain about these types of niiko ceremonies taking place in xamar. It's hard to believe such videos like this comes out of somalia.

Jungle

VIP
How do you explain about these types of niiko ceremonies taking place in xamar. It's hard to believe such videos like this comes out of somalia.

They are Jaréer and this is their dhaqan sxb. Due to security improvements they are able to express theirselves.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
They are Jaréer and this is their dhaqan sxb. Due to security improvements they are able to express theirselves.
It's not exclusive to jarëerweyns. Raxanweyns take part in these niiko ceremonies I've watched on YT. Half of the audiences tend to be somalis as well.

never thought i would see muslims celebrating nightlife crazy
@bidenkulaha

How you celebrating this? We will be fücked in the long run, probably sooner. Its a slippery slope.

Why would anyone be surprised he is promoting this? All he does is promote gaalo, western governments and their policies and liberalism.

It is quite literally all he does on the forum.

He is not likely Somali at all. He recorded a voice note struggling to speak Somali with a bizarre accent.

Anyway, this kind of thing only happens every rarely in private establishments frequented by diaspora. There is no big shift in the culture but things like this will have a back lash and people will push back and be more vigilant against it. Mogadishu and the South in general is one of the most "conservative" places in the world at this time.

Trending

Latest posts