Islamic Understanding of Christianity

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis come in as u guys follow the arabs and what they teach u about christianity, ur literally learning from an 80 IQ ppl and refusing to learn from 100 above average IQS in the west about their own belief. U straw-man christianity by applying ur misunderstanding(either thru deception or genuine ignorance), I know u guys, remember im your people and know how u think and view things outside your culture.

Why did Islam say some christians are good and in heaven and others are bad in the quran if the whole religion is bad. They all don't believe in a unitarian god but a trinity godhead in mohamed time and now, so it's obvious the only explanation is that tri-theism(3 separate god) belief was a heretic movement in mohamed time and Allah was only condemning this not all christianity or why they went to abyysinia and blessed them? blessing a 'kaffir' is impossible, u can't bless me as an agnostic-deist can u?

Trinity is simply 3 in 1 or 1 in 3 not 3 separate gods that's tri-theism not trinity which is 3 separate parts in 1. Mathmatically are u saying 3 cannot go into 1, do we dismiss all maths for ur 69-80 IQS interpretation of christianity? Imagine I divided myself into 3 parts, does that mean im 3 people? Christians believe god(non physical) came down and manifested physically into 'jesus'. Qayb kamid ah illahi ayaa soo 'degay' by aminsan yihin not sadex illahi ba jira. Can't a part of god come down while other parts remain in heaven? of course it's possible. Jesus they believe is man and god fully, like ur man and soul fully, doesn't mean their 'separate' but united like u r.

The god part in jesus my understanding is non physical elements(thoughts, speech, visions, dreams) which all humans have this non physical layer applied to our physical layer. So the non-physical layer or spirit or consciousness was fully god in jesus, and when he died only his body died not that spiritual layer which is fully god.

Im not teaching this to u guys not because I believe in it but becuz I am sick of somali ppl embarassing our name as the world starts to see as a mere joke with low IQs and that indirectly impacts on me even tho I do not want to be stained by you guys. That's my only motivation to share this not becuz I want u to be christian but becuz you can actually be taken serious by christians if you choose to debate them not debate them thru your misguided and flawed arguments towards it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Muslims believe the Quran is a 'part' of god that came down while he was in heaven also, same thing with christians that 'part' however manifested into jesus not a book. So jesus life is seen as manifestation of god like u see the quran and worship it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Plus your criticism of jesus being killed, the quran says he didn't die(his spiritual side) and was raised, just like we say 'your not dead' in islam ur alive somewhere else even tho ur body did indeed die. Plus christians see his death as 'salvation' ama 'badbaado' for themselves from hell as they don't believe they can reach heaven thru themselves as their imperfect n heaven is perfection. The love they talk about is like a mother dying for a child, thats how they see jesus death for the world.

Thats my understanding of the quran view of resurrection which is different to your 69-80 IQ interpretation of it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Muslims don't get angry or puff up in rage thinking the quran is wrong, it cud be the ppl reading it(69-80) IQ are wrong and not the book itself, the book doesn't read itself niyahow, the person reading n conveying if their low iq due to a dark age like islam is in, obviously they will have flawed and inferior religion also, this is your 'problem' not Islam.

Like a car isnt to blame but the owner, the car is islam and the driver of it is muslim. Everytime u guys post the quran or source a scholar, I know their 69-80 IQs automatically and know how they read it is inferior n primitive. U reject evolution due to primitive reading of the quran, not knowing islam says 1 day is like 50,000 years to allah, showing time is 'relative' allah cud create in a second but in our view of time it happened thru slow incremental evolution.

Green Bay Packers Text Back GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Allah is talking to us about creation from his side of time which can be instaneous like our 'thoughts are' but on our side of time, its long long long natural process. Allah isnt talking about the world from our 'angle of time', he cud see it all happening in seconds

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jesus is their living Quran a part of allah that came down, like the quran is worshipped which is only a part of allah that came down his 'speech', where-as jesus bodily was god not a book or speech only like quran. When u insult jesus its like them insulting quran, their both parts of god that manifested as speech or human. Allah is mere arabic speech is acceptable to u guys but he cant be body form but a book form is fine. Their both 'physical' manifestations why u accept one and not the other.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@seldiboy We used to respect christian habashi thru harar as it was the 4th learning center of Islam harar, but we are now under 69-80 IQ range of muslim world run by saudi dogs and why their is conflict everywhere, my apologies but I know your belief like mohamed did n he blessed u guys and said your on the right path, how can I say other wise if im muslim also?