Islamic State trains in Somalia’s Puntland

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
These forces of evil are very advanced in Propaganda, they will not disrupt nor intimidate our brotherly state of Puntland, who can and will defend its people :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Daacish oo dagaallamayaal cusub ku soo bandhigtay buuraleyda gobolka Bari ee Puntland.

https://puntlandpost.net/2019/09/23...ndhigtay-buuraleyda-gobolka-bari-ee-puntland/

Qandala boys wouldn't of dared tried this shenanigans under Abdillahi Yusuf. They laid low since 93 karbash of al-itihaad in galgala, they are taking advantage again knowing of weak leadership on security matter. Shabab or Alitihaad or whatever name they call themselves in different periods depending on 'foreign backer' isn't a abdillahi yusuf problem, this is a puntland problem. Hawshani uma taalo niin hogaan fican in la sugo, waa heeshish dhan umada puntland ka hor imanayso inaad qori soo qaadato from a foreigner backer and to occupy our mountains.

Yes they don't occupy any districts or towns, but they will in the future, everything starts slowly as it gradually moves to tuulo then degmo then gobol. Gradual progression of your politics is not just a shabab idealogy, it's a WORLD IDEALOGY markad doonaysid inaad cadowgaga dishid, tartib ayaa loo soo gala dee si uusan wax uu fahmin

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Deni yoga has failed combatting terrorism in puntland, president farmaajo and the federal government need to deploy amisom troops in qandala

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They dont control a single town or village. They're holed up in hideouts deep in mountain ranges.......now, southern Somalia doesn't have mountains and is flat, but yet, Al Shabaab occupy half (if not more) of the south.
They captured Qandala and held it for 8 months, thats pretty pathetic on your part. Were the Cali Salebaan supporting them? Your grandpa is even taxing Bosaaso port and extorting Bosaso businessmen, you think we don't know? PL has a growing problem and a fresh new batch of groups graduated, they are not serious in tackling terror.

Now is the time to destroy them and their network of supporters before they create more havoc. Fok Saudi Arabia and UAE, look up to Israel and seek help from them.

@DR OSMAN

It is childish to punish a whole clan and their grievances should be addressed and they should be reasoned with to what Dacish philosophy is and that they themselves will become victims if they succeed. Thousands of angry, dislocated and humiliated Dacish foreigners thrown out of Iraq and Syria would like to reach these mountains and continue their destruction there.

Who is this businessman? The article is a year old, is he still in the picture? Who else is funding these terrorists?

Puntland's growing importance, a destabilising factor for Somalia

The U.S. Department of the Treasury's blacklisting of local businessman Mohamed Mire Ali Yusuf and his business ventures Liiban Trading and Al-Mutafaq Commercial Company this month was the latest evidence of Washingtons g'rowing anti-terrorist interventions in Somalia. According to the U.S. Treasury, Mire Ali and his businesses have assisted, sponsored, or otherwise financed Islamic State in Somalia (ISS) through his business activities in the port city of Bosaso in the northern semi-autonomous region of Puntland. The group is led by Abdul Qadir Mumin, a veteran Islamist fighter who defected from Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen a few years ago. The Pentagon is also growing the number of boots on the ground. Last year, the U.S. more than doubled the number of forces deployed to over 500 its largest contingent in the country in two decades including Green Berets, Navy Seals, and a special operations adviser who serves alongside Puntland state forces. The increased deployment is accompanied by a greater number of U.S. airstrikes across Somalia using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). These were deployed to Puntland for the first time last November.

https://www.a2globalrisk.com/analys...mportance--a-destabilising-factor-for-somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now is the time to destroy them and their network of supporters before they create more havoc. Fok Saudi Arabia and UAE, look up to Israel and seek help from them.

@DR OSMAN

It is childish to punish a whole clan and their grievances should be addressed and they should be reasoned with to what Dacish philosophy is and that they themselves will become victims if they succeed. Thousands of angry, dislocated and humiliated Dacish foreigners thrown out of Iraq and Syria would like to reach these mountains and continue their destruction there.

Who is this businessman? The article is a year old, is he still in the picture? Who else is funding these terrorists?

Puntland's growing importance, a destabilising factor for Somalia

The U.S. Department of the Treasury's blacklisting of local businessman Mohamed Mire Ali Yusuf and his business ventures Liiban Trading and Al-Mutafaq Commercial Company this month was the latest evidence of Washingtons g'rowing anti-terrorist interventions in Somalia. According to the U.S. Treasury, Mire Ali and his businesses have assisted, sponsored, or otherwise financed Islamic State in Somalia (ISS) through his business activities in the port city of Bosaso in the northern semi-autonomous region of Puntland. The group is led by Abdul Qadir Mumin, a veteran Islamist fighter who defected from Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen a few years ago. The Pentagon is also growing the number of boots on the ground. Last year, the U.S. more than doubled the number of forces deployed to over 500 its largest contingent in the country in two decades including Green Berets, Navy Seals, and a special operations adviser who serves alongside Puntland state forces. The increased deployment is accompanied by a greater number of U.S. airstrikes across Somalia using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). These were deployed to Puntland for the first time last November.

https://www.a2globalrisk.com/analys...mportance--a-destabilising-factor-for-somalia

It's not childish, ask @Cognitivedissonance about Bah Dubays status in Osman Mahmoud, we are one the most loyal clan members and loyal puntlanders. We started out like this duli ali saleemaan waging war on the boqortoyo which is equivalent of our puntland today and became persona non grata and fled to nugaal and rebuilt our dhaqan, isimo, played a role as soldier of the boqor army against the darawish, we grew our livestocks and wealth, ensured strategic marriages between key members of our clan, we helped and assisted garowe founding thru my awoowe, we helped and assist build up other clans not just ourselves so we have good reputation.

We then entered a Somalia and my dad was the first generation he was born in 1955. He came to Hamar in 1965 and became first diplomat under siyad govt in the 70s, he should've retired to take over my awoowe nabadoon role as second generation once he completed his secular civilian life, while the caaqil of our clan would've also died roughly same time as my awoowe. I would've inherited a clan that is well structured ISIM wise, our civilian population living in a society with governance and pursuing knowledge.

I would've inherited this and done the same as my father worked myself up in society as a civilian, make a name for myself in secular field and civilian life, inherit my father nabadoon role of my father when he dies and be 3rd generation nabadoon, rinse and repeat, we just keep doing this over and over till we have built history and respectability again.

Trust me somalidu waxay wax barata markay cabsato iyo waxay cabsata marki beeshu dhiinto, we are actually helping this ali saleemaan by killing his clan men that he returns to the str8 path, he will stop thinking using I.S or Alitihaad will get him REWARDS and Positions in PL GOVT, no negiotation is the policy with terrorists or it opens a flood gate, terrorists only know one thing and language. Abdillahi Yusuf language

Last edited:
It's not childish, ask @Cognitivedissonance about Bah Dubays status in Osman Mahmoud, we are one the most loyal clan members and loyal puntlanders. We started out like this duli ali saleemaan waging war on the boqortoyo and became persona non grata and resided in nugaal and rebuilt our dhaqan, isimo, played a role as soldier of the boqor army against the darawish, we grew our livestocks and wealth, ensured strategic marriages between key members of our clan.

We then entered a Somalia and my dad was the first generation he was born in 1955. He came to Hamar in 1965 and became first diplomat, he should've retired to take over my awoowe nabadoon role as second generation, while the caaqil of our clan would've also died earlier or roughly same time as my awoowe. I would've inherited a clan that is well structured ISIM wise, our civilian population living in a society with governance and pursuing knowledge.

I would've inherited this and done the same as my father worked myself up in society as a civilian, make a name for myself, inherit nabadoon role of my father when he dies, rinse and repeat, we just keep doing this over and over till We have built respectability again. Trust me somalidu waxay wax barata markay cabsato iyo waxay cabsata marki beeshu dhiinto

@DR OSMAN

That is a wonderful story, but this is a different era and neither do Puntland and the clans could afford to repeat the same mistakes made by the Shia government in Iraq and Assad of Syria into driving hordes of people into the lap of ISIS. Caqliga ha shaqeeyo.

Trending

Latest posts