Islamic State Lovers. Will it Work?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come on in you guys who cry for SHARIAH law for all and GOD'S WAY IS MIGHTIEST way. Put aside the fact me and you even agree on what a quranic verse or law or context is and put aside the fact how do I judge your of 'genuine religious' character? Many ppl pray, fast, and read quran doesn't mean he won't go to hell if it's all FAKE inside.

How do I judge your even real or not? only god can judge those matter not human beings right? So how do you guys convince me to trust your even a decent human being before we even venture to the mighty GOD LAW? does anyone actually refute these guys or do the just ignore it and hope they will just wake up and go away. I want the islamic state lovers to stop posting verses all day and start posting evidences how your islamic state will work using DALIIL.

My first Daleel why an Islamic state is impossible.

1. Muslims are divided into sects, to have a proper islamic state u need all muslims in agreement on religion and laws. This is clearly not the case in terms of all the madhabs, mystic guys like sufis, the literalist guys like the salafis and the political guys like the shia and salafis. The modern day religion we have isn't anything like the one state and one utopia of prophet muhammad day.

Infact that has never been achieved again in history. So basically all islamic states in the past were just in 'name' an islamic state not in practise or else there wouldn't be 100 different islamic empires operating at the same time lol. So my proof from that is, no1 even agreed on Islam in the past after the point of the prophet death, how are you going to make me agree with u on islam as a state in 21st century?

2. Character issues. I can't judge your soul sxb, I don't know if your genuinely a good person or a snake inside, that is god to know. So how can you then tell me you will lead me on the quran when I have questions about your 'character' and morals inside as a person. That's not gonna be a nice recipe of co-existence between people. One of the main reasons why Islamic empire never happened was due to this reason, noone trusted each other character to be the caliph so they all split or revolted and so forth. They should've of put an end to the caliphate right there and say we will wait for a mahdi or some person we can agree on his character so we don't go back down the same old beaten path of the past.

3. This is the biggest one that makes me say no to Islamic state. How can u run an islamic state when the super powers of the world are Russia and America. They are the ones who make the weapons u see all over the world. You will beg or trade with kuffar to supply u weapons to protect your islamic state? that's not an islamic state under god, that's an islamic state under AMERICA OR RUSSIA since they are the modern day superpower. Till superpowers changes to Islamic world, there is noway you can even be honest islamic state supporter or your living in a fake delusional state where your really run from Moscow or DC.

4. I find people don't speak about the religious topic on the SPOT which raises more eyebrows for me, they just want us to swallow things without investigation, that's not religion, that's blind fuckin faith.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's the one that really riles me up about the islamic state. Your not an islamic state under allah if your weapons and technology is being fed to you by the 'evil infidel' your an islamic state to whoever your dependent on. Your not dependent on Allah, yaa been laysu sheegin. The good muslims will turn around in such time and say to god I don't want to mock your religion and create a fake state where I know the world powers are not muslims and I will be dependent on the kuffar. They really drag the islamic name down on the ground these islamists, maba isla xishoodan inay gaal manta hos joggan gebi ahantooda aduunka markasna wuxu ku lee yahay war diinta noo keena aan isku dhaqno. Madafacker waa wax dhintay weeye kan oo kale.

That's why I wonder who could be behind this Islamic state garbage. Meel aadan awood ku lahayn inaad aduunka keentid islam is to drag god name below the infidels. Who is behind these guys niyahow? do u think it's the jews or gulf arabs or the west? I don't think any muslim will drag the name of islam to such low depth

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow not a single islamic state lover has responded? see they just verse snip you and say this wat the quran says. No that's what U SAY and HOW U INTERPRET IT. See the mess. Then he says well all muslims understand this way. Well all humans understand the world was flat doesn't make it correct. Then they point to men of scholarship of the past, but fail to accept their just MEN who are fallible just like himself.

Wat a mess none of these islamic state lovers ever debate their view with modern assessments cuz it gets exposed their idealogy how it has CRACKS IN IT and it's FAKE ISLAMIC STATE

Trending

Latest posts