Islamic marriages no longer valid in UK

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
good for you alpha male. When you arrive to collect your kids don’t be shocked when they tell your son your mums boyfriend is here to collect you lol
Doesn't bother me. It actually turns me on.

:trumpsmirk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
not informing the state that you’re married and not having it recognised by law means the marriage is null and to a lot of Islamic scholars means your children are indeed born out of wedlock.
As Muslims we are taught to accept and live by the laws of the land.

anyway say what you want you qashin however no woman with an IQ higher than 68 will accept this since you are basically saying you don’t want to be legally responsible for your child. Akhas! Don’t contact me again.
As long as we sign a prenup, then it's fine. Anyhow it gives the courts the power to have control over your marriage, then it's over. I might aswell chop my balls off and join the rest of the unfortunate men in this gynocentric society.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

Muji

VIP
As long as we sign a prenup, then it's fine. Anyhow it gives the courts the power to have control over your marriage, then it's over. I might aswell chop my balls off and join the rest of the unfortunate men in this gynocentric society.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

what do you have to lose? Your bike? Your PlayStation? Get a grip.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
not informing the state that you’re married and not having it recognised by law means the marriage is null and to a lot of Islamic scholars means your children are indeed born out of wedlock.

anyway say what you want you qashin however no woman with an IQ higher than 68 will accept this since you are basically saying you don’t want to be legally responsible for your child. Akhas! Don’t contact me again.
please inform me in why a girl who abides by her deen somehow has an iq of 68?.

The irony is that you are using the deen to justify the beliefs of white people. Civil marriages within the west have no bearing whatsoever on the legality and halalness(if that is even a word) of the an marriage between two muslim consenting adults. The literally view of respecting the law on the land does not in the slightest affect whether we should partake in civil marriages. When the deens means respect the laws of the lan in which you live, it means do not break the laws. Therefore how does your straw man argument in that regard have any bearing on whether a muslim refuses to get a civil marriage. Can i be punished for refusing to have a civil marriage?. Am i and my wife breaking the law by having only a islamic marriage? NO!

the ground in which the law was over turned was based on logic and rationality because if homosexuals are allowed to exist on the basis of the fact they are two consulting adults, then not partaking within a civil marriage for two adults is exactly the same in the sense that they are not harming anyone and such if they decide to go down that path then so be it. However returning back to the main point is the fact that you feel that this will have an profound impact on your position within a marriage and as a women, would like to be in a position in which you could be able to have sway and influence over you husbands in regards to your own security. An Islamic marriage doesn't have the same assurances for you as western one does and therefore you take issue with this because muslim man have a a way to circumvent gynocentric legal system within the western and this leaves you and your ilk feeling disadvantaged.

Muji

VIP
please inform me in why a girl who abides by her deen somehow has an iq of 68?.

The irony is that you are using the deen to justify the beliefs of white people. Civil marriages within the west have no bearing whatsoever on the legality and halalness(if that is even a word) of the an marriage between two muslim consenting adults. The literally view of respecting the law on the land does not in the slightest affect whether we should partake in civil marriages. When the deens means respect the laws of the lan in which you live, it means do not break the laws. Therefore how does your straw man argument in that regard have any bearing on whether a muslim refuses to get a civil marriage. Can i be punished for refusing to have a civil marriage?. Am i and my wife breaking the law by having only a islamic marriage? NO!

the ground in which the law was over turned was based on logic and rationality because if homosexuals are allowed to exist on the basis of the fact they are two consulting adults, then not partaking within a civil marriage for two adults is exactly the same in the sense that they are not harming anyone and such if they decide to go down that path then so be it. However returning back to the main point is the fact that you feel that this will have an profound impact on your position within a marriage and as a women, would like to be in a position in which you could be able to have sway and influence over you husbands in regards to your own security. An Islamic marriage doesn't have the same assurances for you as western one does and therefore you take issue with this because muslim man have a a way to circumvent gynocentric legal system within the western and this leaves you and your ilk feeling disadvantaged.

lol @ my ilk. How many times have you been divorced naya you seem really bitter and twisted. I would respect my husband more if the state doesn’t think his son is a bastard. It’s that simple now begone with your bulging barrel belly and your ashy knees you are causing a stench.

Last edited:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
lol @ my ilk. How many times have you been divorced naya you seem really bitter and twisted. I would respect my husband more if the state doesn’t think his son is a bastard. It’s that simple now begone with your ashy macwis you are causing a stench.
You literally have nothing of substances to say. :drakekidding:

Tukraq

VIP
means your kids are seen as bastards by the state.
And I see all kids of state marriages as bastards, they don’t see Islamic marriages valid, I don’t see state marriages where John can marry Paul as valid, sorry ur the state has no legitimacy in marriage

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
In a way it’s a blessing in disguise for many Somali women who have to lie in order to get benefits and a council house by claiming to be single mothers because the husband refuses to pay a lot for rent or wants to keep his money separately. This could strengthen the Muslim community in the long run and force couples to live and work together with no lies involved.

We’re marrying back home anyway, so it don’t concern us

Trending