Islamic Marriages and 3somes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If my man marries 3 other women under the Islamic law (I'm not Muslim this is hypothetical) can I jump into bed while He's sleeping with another wife?

Last edited:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
giphy.gif

Vision

Why'd you delete the other comment? It wasnt such a christian thing to say was it? :mjlol:

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
:mjcry: 14 y/o me. Same day I lost interest in ever having a second wife. Double the work, half the reward... what is the point?

giphy.gif

Khalid what happens if the husband develops transmissible diseases that can infect your others through saliva or sex, such as, hepatitis, cytomegalovirus or other diseases, can the wives ask for divorce, or are they allowed to refuse his advances for sex? Shukran

think you are mistaking me with someone else I am not sheikh nevertheless to answer the question it is not allowed because it is vile and despicable and is not appropriate, and it is not allowed even if they agree to it
Khalid what happens if the husband develops transmissible diseases that can infect your others through saliva or sex, such as, hepatitis, cytomegalovirus or other diseases, can the wives ask for divorce, or are they allowed to refuse his advances for sex? Shukran
He has a question for you as well khalid, accept your role as the local imam

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No, lol. Because the women would be naked together :mjlol:

Without the the two females being bisexual, the threesome is useless.

So, no :russ:

He has a question for you as well khalid, accept your role as the local imam
إِنَّ الْحَمْدَ لِلَّهِ نَحْمَدُهُ وَنَسْتَعِينُهُ ونستغفره ونعوذ بالله من شرور أنفسنا ومن سيئات أعمالنا مَنْ يَهْدِهِ اللَّهُ فَلَا مُضِلَّ لَهُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ
the men shouldn't have/ask to have sex with his wives if he knows he has diseases because that is disgusting and they can get diseased and even if he asks they should refuse but not jump straight in to asking for divorce

dr.leorio

death\emitter
*sighs* I'll have to wait till Jannah for my 3some fantasy to ever come to light:kendrickcry:

I can't wait for the Hoor Al Ayn :rejoice:

Vision

think you are mistaking me with someone else I am not sheikh nevertheless to answer the question it is not allowed because it is vile and despicable and is not appropriate, and it is not allowed even if they agree to it
Think he meant my arab @kh
I probably will regret asking this but I already entered this thread, well aware of the title :mjcry::meleshame:My curiosity nags me still, what was the deleted comment??

@GodKnowsBest do you wanna fill the sister in?

:mjohreally:

Of course not. You're not allowed to have these relations with the other women and you're not allowed to see them naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending